EBAY AD Banner blocks the search window

I have the same problem, but only when viewing the site with my iPhone. The search feature gets blocked by the eBay banner.

May have to fiddle with the resolution on your display control panel to be able to resize the browser window to get the banner to in the right spot.

Jerry jr.

if you want to search within this site, then go to the "search" tab just to the left of the ebay search window.

I have the same problem with my iTouch. It's a PITA. Maybe the tapatalk thing may take care of it.

i get the same with the G1, i can still click on it but its a PITA.

if you want to search within this site, then go to the "search" tab just to the left of the ebay search window.

Exactly, I dont know what you guys are talking about but if its the small one with a GO box by search I would think quick links & Log Out would be covered as well IF I'm talking about the right ad??

Exactly, I dont know what you guys are talking about but if its the small one with a GO box by search I would think quick links & Log Out would be covered as well IF I'm talking about the right ad??

that's the box that says "find it on ebay" on my computer. just click "Go" without typing anything in the box, and it takes you to an ebay search page. if you put anything in the box, it finds those items or similar items on ebay.

it does it for me on both Firefox and Internet Exploder, so it has to be something with the site and not my browser.

All I ever see is those bloody Kjjjjijiji ads ! ! ! Oh very rarely might see a GM ad.

Would be nice if they were gone.

Heck those ads are bigger than the ads that people are paying for too.

Had the ad blocker on for some time but that slows the tb.com incoming data.

Later AJ