East Coast GN guys have it easy

I tried a few times at my place of work and never got a great turnout. Last one we did have a GNX, a twin turbo T and my GN. Granted mother nature was never our friend but ended up pulling the plug after the last one we had.
Lets get together this summer somewhere I'm in. I didn't see your show until it was done, sorry

Wow! I was there about 3 or 4 years ago, and the TRs were the most in attendance. The old geezers must have lost their damn minds!
Think that was when we were there. Was there also a Buick Camino there as well? Never opened the hood so suspect it had a Chevy motor.

We've had 45 -55 Buick powered vehicles at the Bates Nut Farm gathering by San Diego every year for the past 4 years. Better than 95% of them are TR's and the gathering just gets bigger every year.

Not sure what OP is trying to say, but the TR clan is very, very well represented in the West.

Think that was when we were there. Was there also a Buick Camino there as well? Never opened the hood so suspect it had a Chevy motor.
Didn't see you or the Camino but I have seen it another time and talked to him it had a stock v8 in it. think it was from new Milford area

please find a good power master for me on craigslist!!!

LOL,LOL, LOL

I won't waste band width copying the whole list you posted mtocrs1.......

But one single Power Master for sale in the entire gdang list, condition "unknown" - 300 bucks........

PPPPFFFFFTT!

OOOOOO, now that's a cheap east coast freekin' deal if I ever did see one........maybe not so much.....

Last edited:
Hmm! A stolen GN?:cautious: Looks and sounds like it. Never know.

Bruce '87 Grand National

last spring i went to an all Buick show at the Budweiser plant in Merrimac nh, and out of 200 Buicks, there were 3 grand nationals!
And a couple of Ts, like mine!

LOL,LOL, LOL

I won't waste band width copying the whole list you posted mtocrs1.......

But one single Power Master for sale in the entire gdang list, condition "unknown" - 300 bucks........

PPPPFFFFFTT!

OOOOOO, now that's a cheap east coast freekin' deal if I ever did see one........maybe not so much.....

Dude, it took me a total of three minutes to find this add with a power master. I could have spent more time but opted not too. Point is 3 minutes and found. Not so easy here in the Midwest but honestly powermasters are all over eBay. It's other things that are not easily shipped that the east coast guys have the advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk