EAST COAST BUICK REGIONALS & MAGNA CAR SHOW! - CECIL COUNTY, MD September 18th and 19th 2015

phillyturbosix

Staff member
That's right we have a date all set for 2015! Plenty of time to plan! :)

Mark your calendar and save the date for the biggest and best Buick event on the east coast of 2015! This is the 19th year going strong. Bring those Buick's out and don't miss this one! This is a display/show of anything with a Buick heartbeat under the hood! Daily driver, weekend warrior, cruise, and or 100 point show cars are all invited with a Buick under the hood. Support the events that support you! We had an amazing turn out last year with over 80 Buick's and expect an even bigger one this year! Keep in mind there is NO rain date for this event. Racing will take place on Friday the 18th and the big display of Buick's and more racing on Saturday the 19th. See you there! For more information and show flier stop by www.magnabuick.com

The pic below was from this years show!

Attachments

• cecil2014.jpg
    cecil2014.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 265
This one is NEXT!! The biggest Buick event on the East Coast maybe the country. Two days of pure Buick excitement. If you haven't been here make it a priority event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, what is the schedule? Is it like years past, with test and tune during the day Friday and the racing and show on Saturday? That is what the 2015 flyer at http://www.magnabuick.com/events/show/docs/flyer_east_coast_regionals_2015.pdf says, but above Jim says that the racing is Friday??? On Cecil's web site they show Buick and Mandra racing Saturday, and don't mention anything daytime Friday. Will someone who knows for sure please help me out? Thanks.

It used to be $50 at the gate but maybe 5-7 years ago they raised it to $75 at the gate. They will refund your preregistration at the gate if you go but don't race, s0 if you think you will be racing the thing to do is to preregister to save $25. They will mail it to you if you don't make it to the track. Course, that deadline was a few days ago.

To all I told I would be there,

I will not be able to make it to this event this year. I get sick thinking about it! Last year's event was one of the best weekends of my life. I would love nothing more then to be around all of you great folks again this year. But it just can't happen.

I started a new job this summer that has unfortunately fell way behind schedule. It appears this problem will not be resolved before then.

Two more weeks left get those cars shined up and ready. Anybody have any questions post them up! If your going post it up! I guarantee if you go you will leave with a smile on your face!!

Two more weeks left get those cars shined up and ready. Anybody have any questions post them up! If your going post it up! I guarantee if you go you will leave with a smile on your face!!

What day is the racing, and is there test and tune the other day?

friday is test and tune day ..sort of a buick exclusive track rental day..non buicks can go but they will be hit with a high gate fee ..i beleive there is a gamblers later on
saturday is buick class racing (Q16 /brackets) and the car show .. there should be test and tune called for those that dont want to run a class as well as tme shot runs for those running in a class after the last elimation round they usually keep the track open for for a little while for open runs and close when no one shows up to the line

Thanks, Paul. That's the way it has always been, and that's what the flyer says, but Jim's first post in this thread had me confused because he said the racing would be Friday?

So I no longer have a GN. but I do have a Fiero with a turbo'd 3800 Series II in it. surely it came from a late model Buick Park Ave Ultra . Does that qualify as a Buick under the hood?

To all I told I would be there,

I will not be able to make it to this event this year. I get sick thinking about it! Last year's event was one of the best weekends of my life. I would love nothing more then to be around all of you great folks again this year. But it just can't happen.

I started a new job this summer that has unfortunately fell way behind schedule. It appears this problem will not be resolved before then.
sorry hear tony ..so i guess the top trophy will be up for grabs :)

So I no longer have a GN. but I do have a Fiero with a turbo'd 3800 Series II in it. surely it came from a late model Buick Park Ave Ultra . Does that qualify as a Buick under the hood?
generally if its be buick powered it qualifies and the 3800s have been allowed to run in the buick v6 class
if it were a buick body with something other than a buick under the hood that would not be allowed

sorry hear tony ..so i guess the top trophy will be up for grabs :)
If I came down, I was going to bring the car, but I wasn't going to race or show it. Nothing has changed on my Buick since last year. Winter dragged on until June! Then I fell behind on planned upgrades. Hell, I still have the same worn-out dried-up drag radials on it!

I just enjoy driving the Twin Turbo down, and even more so, at the track and motel socializing with Buick friends. Sometimes it seems like the only friends I have left are the ones I have made over the years that started with our common interest in these cars.

I also missed Muscle Palooza.:( This year's last chance of doing anything "Buick" may be Mark Hoffman's show on October 3rd in Connecticut........If I'm lucky.

It most certainly does.

Are Syclones and typhoons welcome on Saturday. Even if it's just for test and tune. I'd love to run my trucks and enjoy some turbo v6 action.

Man, I really wanted to go to this. Best friend's daughter's (my God Daughter's) wedding on same day. Enjoy guys.

This event starts at 8am Saturday you can always drop in for a few and take off. Then there is Friday!