East Coast Buick Regional / MAGNA Car Show - Cecil County Dragway 9/11/2021

Mark T-TB

car crazy from birth
(Copied from the MAGNA Facebook page)
We are back! This is a ONE day event only so don't miss it. There is NO rain date! Mark those calendars and get those Buick's ready for the event we have all been waiting for! The 2021 East Coast Buick Regionals, MAGNA car display, and Buick race! Gates open 8am. You can race, you can show, or you can do both! The car show is anything that is Buick powered. Top awards along with some special prizes and surprises. You'll have a chance to check out our awesome new MAGNA tent. If you are reading this and own a Buick, this is the event for you. Come on out and enjoy a day of racing and showing off those Buicks. Keep in mind this is a "display" of Buick's. Rollers, project cars, race cars, daily drivers, and show cars are all welcome in the display. If you love those Buick's like we do, come on out! Hope to see you there!
1629233513186.png

Mark T-TB

car crazy from birth
Is the "$40 race with driver" for club members only..or anyone with buick power? thanks
I don't know for sure, but I don't think it matters if you belong to any of the Clubs.
I doubt that anyone with specific knowledge will check this thread...
You could call John or Jim (#s on flyer) if you want to check.

Buckshot G/N

We had perfect weather and a great turnout for this event... a big Buick Car Show and lots of racing (Buicks plus others)
If you can't see all of the activity/pix on facebook, here is a link to an article (with photos) on Hemmings from a first-time attendee:
Thanks for sharing Mark , Buicks were well represented. Some folks I notice have age like myself since I last seen everyone. Lol... Sure does make you proud to be a Buick owner.