Early March Specials

Dennis Kirban

Just a few items to list. Its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com if anything strikes your interest. Be sure to list the code assigned to each item. Paypal is the perfered method of payment.

Here goes:

3-A I have just 3 sets left of the custom made black ATR plug wires 8 mm fits the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals They say turbo on each wire. ATR used to sell them for $49.95 a set. Your cost $44 per set which INCLUDES UPS GROUND shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

3-B I have 3 left used fits all 1984-1987 Regals, the desireable flip down rear license plate bracket saves you fighting your stock spring loaded one to refuel each time. Price is $35 which INCLUDES UPS GROUND shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

3-C For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash I have a recalibrated 145 speedo reads 74,100 miles. Has our decal in place its ready to install. No core required. Price is $150 which INCLUDES UPS GROUND shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

3-D For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with factory T Tops I have just one set factory brand new GM both seals in one of the original GM boxes T-Top seals! Long time discontinued. Price is $265 for pair which includes UPS GROUND shipping to any of the basic 48 states. This is the main seal that surrounds the opening on your roof and goes down the front pillar and rear jamb area.

3-E I have one factory GM brand new 1986-1987 boost line kit still has sticker on it. Again discontinued awhile ago from GM. The price is $55 which includes UPS GROUND shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

3-F For the 1986-1987 Turbo regal I have one LIKE NEW ATR stainless mass air pipe with new clamps and new hoses included. Pipe is like new. Price is $42 and includes UPS GROUND to any of the basic 48 states.

3-G In the GM box #20704030 it is the left side T-Top plastic trim piece for a locking T-Top easy to paint if needed. The price is $55 includes UPS GROUND to any of the basic 48 states. I believe the locking srtyle came out on the 1986 models By locking style I mean it has the hole for the lock. Technically wil lfit 1984 and 1985 as well.

3-H For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have 3 sets of blasted and resprayed grey valve cover sets. Each has a new grommet in the passenger side valve cover. beats cleaning your stock ones. No cores required. None have the ID label on the side of the valve cover. Price per set is $65 which includes UPS GROUND to any of the basic 48 states.

3-J For the troublesome powermaster brake unit I have one tested good original brake accumaltor bowl. It has been repainted so no yellow wording is on it. Excellent to have as a spare. Cheap at $65 which includes UPS GROUND shipping to any of the basic 48 states. Correct for all 1985-1987 Turbo regal applications.

3-K Similar to above only this brake accumulator bowl still has the yellow wording on it and is still decent in appearance. You are not buying this for looks, but for a fully working correct brake accumulator bowl. Price is $75 which includes UPS GROUND shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

NOTE: Brake bowls listed above have been fully tested and are within 15-25% psi of where they need to be. They are extremely difficult to find hitting the lottery is probably easier than finding one that works. I have brake bowls that would pass for being brand new that are virtually dead!

ADDITIONAL NOTE: We now carry this neat little bleeder syringe from Cardone that allows you to remove your old brake fluid from your brake reservoir and has a point on it so you can suck it out of the fittings and also pump in new fluid. In stock. The key is to keep your brake fluid looking as fresh as possible. Buy either brake bowl above and for another $6 we will INCLUDE one of these bleeder syringes!

3-L Speaking of powermaster brake units, both the early style reservoir (1985) which is narrower than the 1986-1987 style takes a unique black plastic cap! Neither cap is available today from GM nor in any aftermarket source that I have found. Its hard to believe but that black pop on cap is unique to these applications. My point is you may want to have a spare. I have a good used 1986-1987 style powermaster brake reservior cap. The price is $28 which includes UPS GROUND to any of the basic 48 states.

3-M Similar to above only this good used brake reservoir cap is for the narrow 1985 turbo regal powermaster brake reservoir. Again $28 which inclUDES UPS to any of the basic 48 states.

Add $6 to either above reservoir caps if you want one of these new syringes included. Normal retail on these will be $9.95 each. Actually can be used to remove and insert most fluids.

3-O The Riveria metal turbocharged emblem that came originally on the 1984-1985 turbocharged Riviera. has the turbo logo and the word turboocharged. Factory GM part brand new. Made in metal went on the fenders. Great to put on the console of your turbo regal. The price is $30 which includes PRIORITY MAIL.

Tis it for now.

Two quick reminders:

Our Spring Open House is Saturday April 14th 9 am til 3 pm at our Plumsteadville, PA location.

Another reminder, you must email my wife eileenkirban@epix.net to get the free sit down lunch Thursday May 3rd at the Turbo Buick Nats at Richard Clarks shop. This lunch is totally free!

Can you post a pic of this:
3-C For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal with analog dash I have a recalibrated 145 speedo reads 74,100 miles. Has our decal in place its ready to install. No core required. Price is $150 which INCLUDES UPS GROUND shipping to any of the basic 48 states.
Thanks in advance.

Can you post a pic of this:
Thanks in advance.

I don't have a picture however if you go to our wesbite under any of the turbo regals look for the 145 speedo decal it is pictured there be the same as what I got mounted on the plate....

I am not into photos nor have the skill or time....but that exists on our website and it is that same decal we been selling for many years now....

I'll take the 86-87 powermaster top (3-L) and a syringe.