E85 Flex fuel/Filter location

87national55

Gents, getting ready to run my lines and trying to get ideas on where to mount the flex fuel and filter. To those running this, can you post some photos? I would also love some feedback on where to mount this. I can provide photos of frame if needed.

Thanks in advance

Note: I have boxed in my frame, I will be running #8 PTFE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on lines etc either mount the sensor under drivers seat or near the junction block next to the tank

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention I will be running lines inside frame on driver side

If stock lines I like by the tank. After market lines I like under the drivers seat. In the return of course

Thanks, I will be running aftermarket -8an ptfe. Originally I was thinking mounting the sensor or filter (maybe both of possible) where the proportioning valve goes since I will no longer be using stock

I am trying to find a picture of how I mounted mine . I mounted it in line with my -6an return line . I mounted right under the drivers side door where I made alil bracket to attach the sensor . It’s funny my 2 -6 Teflon fittings cost more then the flex fuel sensor .

Here is some pictures
0C67FCBD-CA43-47FB-B780-E4EC004BC5B1.jpeg
7D9F9997-F3CD-48E2-867D-99422A551A16.jpeg

If you want to mount it like above we sell a bracket that works with that flex sensor.

If you want to mount it like above we sell a bracket that works with that flex sensor.

You have a photo of the bracket? Anyway it can go where the proportioning valve goes?

Do you go female or male at the ends? I’m thinking female ends avoid having extra fittings and possible leak.

I put quick connect AN fittings on it. Super easy

This will work. Just depends how your doing the system. No wrong way really