E-85 TSO RACING

Movin!... This dude is local haven't met him tho..I think he has the record for the fastest CTS-V

WOW!!!! Congrats!!! That was your event to win. Looks like your car was on a mission throughout the whole event until the tranny issue in the finals.

No question this car WILL run 7's on the E. Great Job this weekend.

No question this car WILL run 7's on the E. Great Job this weekend.

Thanks Louie and congrat's on your 7.

Very impressive !!

Bryan

Thanks.

WOW, as stated.....that car is doing it all right. Congrats

Thanks

WOW!!!! Congrats!!! That was your event to win. Looks like your car was on a mission throughout the whole event until the tranny issue in the finals.

Thanks
Yeah I think I would've won that one and ran a 7 on the last pass but hey shit happens. Like I said luck was not in my lane that day.

Congrats Manny and crew. Good to meet you guys. I thought you were done after the battery failure. Glad you got it resolved and came back.

In the video I heard Cruz unload the tires at the start.......... What a shame that tranny didn't have one more pass in it. Your car is flat out kicking ass. Will you be going out again any time soon? Would be nice to see a 7sec blast before the year is out.

Congrats Manny and crew. Good to meet you guys. I thought you were done after the battery failure. Glad you got it resolved and came back.

Thank you. Good to meet you as well. Yeah I was just testing my team out to see what they said. LOL I'm glad I made it back also.

In the video I heard Cruz unload the tires at the start.......... What a shame that tranny didn't have one more pass in it. Your car is flat out kicking ass. Will you be going out again any time soon? Would be nice to see a 7sec blast before the year is out.

Yeah that's the way it goes sometimes. Like I said luck was in his lane that day. I will be out real soon to make that 7 sec pass. All I have to do is fix the trans and get a hooking track and it's a wrap.