E-85 not so bad on the fuel system....pics

...Funny thing is, Keith's Hot Air stayed right next to Austins quarter panel the entire time and didnt blow anything up!!! That really shows what E85 can do...

Now that's convincing! Thanks for the info and very cool. I lifted my head once but the gasket remained intact so I'm still in the no blown HG club too.

Okay guys I have some interesting info for those wanting to keep the stock fuel lines and still run a higher flow pump. I was stuck at 58psi after the pump swap. After discussing cutting off the Saginaw fitting with Kip, and he knowing I wanted to be able to go back stock. Kip suggested opening up the fitting with a drill bit. So the fitting by the reg was 5/32 to 7/32. On the frame line from a 3/32 to 5/32. The bottom of the rubber fuel line, that connects to the frame line 7/32 to 1/4. Kip said little changes will make for some BIG changes and man was he right. Psi dropped to 37psi! Just throwing that info out there in case wanted to stay more stocking or needing to save some $$$. Thanks again Kip ;)

I simply modded my Walbro 340m pumps that both tested fine under single operation, replaced the socks and installed new rubber lines.

Did you see deterioration in the two pieces of rubber hose or did you just change them since you were in there?
Did you use parts store fuel pressure hose?

Didn't find anything wrong with my hoses at all. I did replace them with the fuel injection hose from advanced auto because I cut one in half to see if it was eating away at the inside. Didn't see anything. This was the same car in the Midwest section dyno day at Sound Performance.

RIP, Cliff.. Even on your last post you left a positive note. Respect.

He always was positive impact to us all. He was my hero!

Jason this post should be sticky, and it was great to meet you . Will talk and all. I know i will be using pro efi system and some other hush hush parts . Glad this site is letting me post now due to the virus on my computer fixed it!