Dynotech Engineering Aluminum and Chromoly Driveshafts

Full Throttle Steve

We've partnered up with another Michigan based company, Dynotech Engineering Services to provide you with high quality race and street ready American made drive-shafts for your Turbo Buick GN/T-Type. Available in aluminum rated for 1000 HP and chromoly rated for 2500+ HP. Custom and stock replacement lengths are available in 200R4 or T400 trims. Call or visit our website for more details!

DynotechFTSGN_zpsab83667f.jpg

Live on our website here!

http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/items.asp Cc BUDTR iTpStatus 0 Tp Bc

The y make great stuff.......I have one of their front prop shafts in my syclone.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What is the weight difference between the chrome and the aluminum 3.5"

Very cool! I plan to get one soon.

Mike is a 3" Chromoly an option? Just worried about the 3.5" with a dual 3" exhaust…

Thx!

Just wondering going to buy one one of the day's got to get it going first. Started to buy one a couple of time but buy one parts then need 3 more for my engine setup

Hey Steve,
Could you please check & clarify what these come with ? Spicer 1310 or 1330 or bad ass 1350 U joints?
Chrome Moly Slip & Pinion Yokes ?

Thanks,

dave

If all tube sizes are the same there is around 1/3 weight difference between the alum. And moly shafts

Thanks Kurt,

Would like the 1350's......can we get these in the special? What kind of premium?

thanks

dave

for a 1350 u joint you have to change the yolk on the rear a chrome moly yolk is about $135 of course the rear has to come apart. As far as the 3" goes I will have to check, it would not be as strong as the 3.5 and we are only talking 1/4" difference in clearance. There is a DOM steel shaft which is very high quality metal good for 1000HP that is less expensive call for details on that one.
Mike

Are the 1330 U joints the non-greaseable style?

I wasn't attempt to answer your question brif, and kurt24 I have no idea and that doesn't really have any bearing on what I was saying.

Kurt said if using the stock application they are 1330...to the causal observer that could be misconstrued to mean that's what the stock joint is.

Also there's no way I'd spend money on a ds with less that 1350 no reason not to do 1350 joints, you can use a 1350 to 3r joint in the rear if necessary and at least what weak link you do have is in the rear and if you upgrade the rear you only need a u-joint.

If you have questions about the drive shafts or u joints please call me here at the office so we can discuss the right application for you.
Mike
586 294 4404

Do you know the weight difference between the stocker to the aluminum shaft?

I weighed my stock vs a 3.5 inch Aluminum and the aluminum was 3lbs less

I thought my stock one weighed 17lbs and the 3.5 Aluminum weighed 14. Inland Empire shaft.