Dyno Tuning in VA?

m3x1c0

Bad luck Buick
Anyone know a good Dyno in VA? Want to turn up the boost but I'm one point away from losing my license.

Who is going to tune it?

Me. Hopefully a local GN guy can come along. I got popped doing 85 last weekend while dialing in my Alky at WOT. Could have been a reckless ticket in this state (their insane in VA.)

They moved to Fairfax maybe 40 min from me. They were in Lorton before 15min from me.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Me. Hopefully a local GN guy can come along. I got popped doing 85 last weekend while dialing in my Alky at WOT. Could have been a reckless ticket in this state (their insane in VA.)
Geez you need to find some rural roads to tune that thing. Isn't that like your 3rd ticket since the fall?

Geez you need to find some rural roads to tune that thing. Isn't that like your 3rd ticket since the fall?

Yea its rough man. Going to defensive driving class so i dont lose my license. Usually pretty good at spotting them but they come up so fast now at 25psi lol

Bill at B&T is a good guy but I don't think they have a dyno in their new location. He says that he is going to eventually find a way to get it put in but they don't have as much room as they had before.

There is a Buick fanatic with his own dyno now in Petersburg Va.
South of Richmond.

@Bmason

Maybe Bobby will chime in? I honestly dunno if he is accepting any more work at the moment?
Good guy! Lots of experience.

Tubo2nr. Bobby definitely knows his buicks and is a nice guy too. He has always gave me good solid advice. I hope to be using his services soon..