Dyno and tune in the New England Area

Cape Cod GN

I have a 87 GN looking for a dyno and tune in the New England Area. Anyone here have any contacts?

Thanks!

I'll be dynoing a few cars the week of the 8th through the 14th. I can provide logging via powerlogger if needed. Chip(s) burned to the fueling requirements needed after dynoing can be ordered also. If you're not sure about your baseline chip I can order one to use before we started. Aftermarket ecu's no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks LIVE 4RDO
I'll be dynoing a few cars the week of the 8th through the 14th. I can provide logging via powerlogger if needed. Chip(s) burned to the fueling requirements needed after dynoing can be ordered also. If you're not sure about your baseline chip I can order one to use before we started. Aftermarket ecu's no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

That sounds great, thanks. Right now I have a Turbo Tweak 5.7 chip, 42lb Lucas injectors, walbro fuel pump, shorty air induction also have adjustable waste gate. The engine was rebuilt in 2008 but has only 12000 miles on the rebuilt since. I'm trying to get it tuned and dumped as my low end seems a little laggy. Highway the car seems great. Defiantly need to get meth installed eventually.
When would be a good time for me to show up? How much for the Dyno and tune? Thanks again.

I picked up almost 50 rwhp between Brian's first and last run. Also found out an issue with my tranny :-(

Well worth the money in my opinion