Dynamic EFI EBL Flash System For GM Sequential V6 Boosted Engines....

Made some passes Friday, getting better:
20150809_130900.jpg

Nice! I just mounted the ALKY pump relay this weekend, still trying to get the car to paint. I'll be driving it by the end of the year.

Mine has about an inch dust on it.

FWIW, the alky curve is a little rich to start. Im running a 300psi devils own system with a 14gph nozzle. That about where I left off tuning.

Car was sitting for quite awhile, almost sold it, but decided to revive the build. The T72 turbo is long gone, I have a T88 turbo, but the fitting for the oil feed doesn't fit right. This is the second start after sitting, battery is weak and needs replacing, and the Neutral Safety Switch is toast. Paint chip galore in the front, as when I had the T72 on it I was having so much fun with it lol. Anyways, a long overdue update on my part... :)

Last Friday 11.68@116
Boost on ebl control. Rock solid at 24 psi no more than a 3 KPA variance
Alky on ebl control. Also Rick solid running a Alky control pump with a 26 to 80 DC. Ramp. On at 7 psi. I am running pre and post turbo. 5 gph pre. 10 gph post.
Pre turbo on at 7 psi Post on at 14 psi.

He really is, that '84 of his just keeps getting faster and faster...

I just noticed Tonka's just now too, damn, he will be in the nines soon!

Finally had the chance to test the new thrust bearing that I installed in this turbo, just had to wait on a better fitting adapter to hook it all up, picked one up today. Shaft spins nice and straight, and no leaks from the fittings, I am a happy camper. I have to mod the hood a tad because this new compressor housing is touching it a tad, but nothing a little grinding won't take care of... :)

Is there any kind of anti-theft provision or any way to program it in, similar to to old Thrasher chip anti-theft procedure? Hopefully no one will post the sequence...