Dynamic EFI EBL Flash System For GM Sequential V6 Boosted Engines....

Thanks. It'll be here tuesday, when I get out of work on thursday I'm going to start getting it hooked up. Can't really drive the car until its painted, but I'd like to get as close as I can on getting it running nice. I've spent so much money on it this thing in the past year lol

Thanks. It'll be here tuesday, when I get out of work on thursday I'm going to start getting it hooked up. Can't really drive the car until its painted, but I'd like to get as close as I can on getting it running nice. I've spent so much money on it this thing in the past year lol
I am in the same boat, I am getting the car in paint in the next 6 weeks, so for now, I just got it idling and revving.

I am in the same boat, I am getting the car in paint in the next 6 weeks, so for now, I just got it idling and revving.

Floorboards, paint, tires...and hopefully figuring out this ECM and I'll be ready for the car show in Lake George. The one I can't enter my car into because its "modern", lol

Got mine all wired up. Tomorrow when I get out of work hopefully it'll atleast start, lol.

Then the questions will start...

Its alive. Idles a bit rough though. Gently revving it, it sounds fine.
Any ideas on where I should start? I have 60lb Injectors, TE60 turbo, FMIC, Alky (not hooked up yet), and the TT-1 WB.

Havent driven it around to VE learn yet, wanted to get the idle better first. Its fenderless at the moment, so it'd be bad if I was broke down on the side of the road ;)

I attached the log and the .bin I'm using. If anybody wants to help me out, I'd really appreciate it! Too big to upload here, so I put them on my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3usnl4z44cabqf/EBL_F_SFI61MAP_00006.bin?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmjuufdxydxxpcm/First.dat?dl=0

That's for the MAF...Figured being an SD system that wouldn't happen. Or do I need to make a change somewhere o_O

That's for the MAF...Figured being an SD system that wouldn't happen. Or do I need to make a change somewhere o_O

No, in the Malfunction Code box in the WUD it will state error codes 31, 33 and 34, all corresponding with the MAP system. Something is tripping the parameters that are set in your bin under MALF34 in Tuner Pro; the KPA (14.10) and RPM (1600) limits are fine, your TPS is set to 21% for MAP LO, WUD of course embellishes 0% TPS because your only idling, but you more than likely have a vacuum leak allowing more air in, effecting the idle, and tripping that code...

Alright :( I'll see what I can find when I get home. Fresh motor, so something could be loose. Hopefully that's it.

Alright :( I'll see what I can find when I get home. Fresh motor, so something could be loose. Hopefully that's it.

The one thing that has me concerned is the Knock Count reading which is at a constant 21 counts throughout the datalog. RBob will chime in very soon, as perhaps that KC reading is triggering the Code 34, I am honestly not too sure that it would though and do not wish to speculate...

I noticed that too. Never had any knock when I had my GenII / TT setup. But I wonder if maybe my knock sensor is too tight

Check the MAP value on the DIAG display, this is at key-on, engine-off. Should be at about 1.6 volts and 101-104 KPa (a tad lower if at higher elevation). Check the +5 volt reference to the MAP sensor. This power source should be originating from the ECM, not the dash.

The malf flag for code 34 should be set.

RemoveBeforeFlight

The malf flag for code 34 should be set.

I just seen that not even ten seconds ago in the bin, it's not set...

8b947352-9472-4eaf-9b89-477d2f8c2c41_zps3kwtsv82.jpg

Last edited:
His MAP and Boost indications appear functional on the WUD screen but nothing on the Trip and Diag screens for MAP reading, dual MAP options not set right/enabled?

After looking at the bin I see the second MAP is enabled, is a 1 bar MAP wired up and installed?

Last edited:
Try setting Option Word 2, bit 1 and see how it runs.

Keep in mind you will also need to adjust the radiator fan(s) turn on/off temperatures according to whatever thermostat you are running, your bin looks to be set up for a 195 stat currently.

Last edited: