Dynamic EFI EBL Flash System For GM Sequential V6 Boosted Engines....

I don't use the scan master with mine, I just have a tablet I use to datalog when I need.

I don't use the scan master with mine, I just have a tablet I use to datalog when I need.
I know you were pretty familiar with the dynamic efi setup. Do you run a lock up or non-lock up torque converter? I just changed mine back to Lock up in the car and thought i had all the flags and parameters set correct, but the ecm will NOT command lock-up. It can be manually done by the ALDL but not by itself while driving.

I run a lock up converter. I'd have to dig back into the tune to check my flags, its been some months since I've messed with it since the engine is hurt.

I run a lock up converter. I'd have to dig back into the tune to check my flags, its been some months since I've messed with it since the engine is hurt.
I appreciate it! I found a Stock Bin file that was different from my original download. Turns out my original was for non lock i guess.. been 12 years almost. The TPS% to Unlock and TPS% to stay unlocked were all Zero'd out. I uploaded the changes this morning and will report back tonight or tomorrow, feeling pretty confident.