Duttweiller motored T stolen

That was a easy target for them to steal it left out in the open like that in broad day light , they had all the plus`s working for them , the car would run . Hope they find the dirty bast!!!s and whats left of the car .

Scum!!! I actually drove my car for the first time in over a year and I was paranoid.
Did the car have any type of anti-theft devices?

Wow sorry for your loss!But the first bolt on my buick was a Clifford with anti jack back when I bought the car in 2001 the installation took bout 4 hours and the installer told me said they to rewire around the alarm to get passed it which ain't gonna be easy,I know a professional car thief or tow guy can still use a tow truck.I have it garaged now but a tracking monitor device is in the works hell when I leave it in anywhere I leave my phone in car for find my iPhone feature Just in case! Good luck.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

wow the balls on these guys. shit sucks. hope the fucks get caught. something similar happened to my uncle with his 79 cutlass.. fuckers came a few times filled up the flat tires and towed it out. all caught on camera.

Wasn't this car targeted once before Carmelo? That "buyer" may have had this planned.

Last edited:
From that then I would assume they knew what they were looking at. Not just a joy ride...

That sux. Hopefully they catch the bastards. I had my 85 gn stolen years ago and it was never found. Hope you have better luck.

looked like the one guy was even looking under the back to make sure the fuel pump was plugged in? Gotta be "in the know" to look for that.

I posted it on my page hope you get it back I drive to jersey every week from mich ill keep an eye out in all the lil warehouses and shipping yards I go to.....what kind of anti theft measures were on the car?

This is a shifty thing to happen to anyone. Hope the car is found safe and sound, and for the SOBs that felt that it was okay to steal it get what they have coming

T Carter

21c6syv.jpg

Wasn't this car targeted once before Carmelo? That "buyer" may have had this planned.

no, but i have 2 beautiful Ts stolen at a friend's used car lot at one point they stole the 2 Ts at one shot and the sad thing is i didn't have any insurance on both of them, that was sad one had 46k miles and the other one had a landau roof and t top at the same time both in show room condition.

I posted it on my page hope you get it back I drive to jersey every week from mich ill keep an eye out in all the lil warehouses and shipping yards I go to.....what kind of anti theft measures were on the car?

thanks, no anti theft device.

we're thinking that way too and we tried to call the number the potential buyer left but it's non existent!

Yep. He called and made an "appointment" for Sunday, just to make sure the car would be there..
You may be able to have the cops check your phone records, and see where the call really came from.....

I watch the video a couple times and it sucks seeing that happen. If u watch the video it looks like they have maybe used a slide hammer to pull the door look and the ignition. The other guy could have been picking up the peaces.

I mean locks. On another note they must not no that much about G-bodys. Its much easier to flex the windows to gain entrance. I am local and I work in NJ. I will keep my eye out. Hope you get your car back soon