Dual Fan Options

After having set of intrepid fans fail I went with the twin slim fan setup from Alradco. Very nice quality and work great. Using a racetronix harness to run them.

Is there any benefit to the Racetronics harness over the original?

Is there any benefit to the Racetronics harness over the original?
If you run dual fans you'll need a new harness that has dual relays. Either Casper or Racetronix make them and the wiring itself is usually a thicker gauge than stock.

90s Lincoln mark 8 fan, 18"single over 4000cfm... cheap option

The fans are Italian, the harness is Caspers, maybe the aluminum shroud or assembly is China??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
GN1 rad is china made. FWIW I had a GN1 extreme radiator leak from porosity/piss poor weld from tank to core.

If you run dual fans you'll need a new harness that has dual relays. Either Casper or Racetronix make them and the wiring itself is usually a thicker gauge than stock.

Correct. I worded the question poorly.

I meant the Racetronix harness vs. the harness that is included with the ALRADCO dual fan unit. I suspect that ALRADCO uses the harness from Casper.

Correct. I worded the question poorly.

I meant the Racetronix harness vs. the harness that is included with the ALRADCO dual fan unit. I suspect that ALRADCO uses the harness from Casper.
Mine did not come with a harness that I recall, but this was 5 years ago.

Someone mentioned in here about the intrepid fan set-up and how far it sticks out. I have it, and while it works great for me it does stick out quite a bit that I had to cut and re-do my intercooler pipe, which in turn contacts a thicker swaybar that I have so I have an ugly dent in the pipe I had to make. So the moral of my story is while mine works, I had fitment issues which would have been solved had I read up 1st and went with a different type. Once again, not bashing anyone or the brand...as stated mine is flawless, but I had to modify a few things.....

I have a brand new dual spal 12" fan setup that I wont be using. PM me if interested and I can get you some pics/info.

I can get them from Alradco.

Let me know what you want.

Just talked to him this morning as a matter of fact.
Why does he no longer have the website? I feel like he is missing out on a lot of business by not having it anymore. I was also looking into getting one of his radiator/fan combos to go with my front mount.

Why does he no longer have the website? I feel like he is missing out on a lot of business by not having it anymore. I was also looking into getting one of his radiator/fan combos to go with my front mount.

That is true, but we are doing the same thing and the prices are no different from Alradco. Since we are a vendor for them we have to go by their prices.

That is true, but we are doing the same thing and the prices are no different from Alradco. Since we are a vendor for them we have to go by their prices.

Do you have a website where we can look at the AlRadco products / pricing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those pics will give you an idea of what they look like.

The fans used there are the big fans and they do clear the front mount piping.

Those pics will give you an idea of what they look like.

The fans used there are the big fans and they do clear the front mount piping.

Those links bring up an error message on my end.

I believe ALRADCO has products for other vehicle applications that have a much larger customer base. Unfortunately the Turbo Buick customer base is shrinking & is most likely not profitable enough to support a business by itself.

yonxcyTR7FHa7714lDUecFHCqz2R2NZd44rb6ZoZ3dbT_a22EAlFKWiGUWRUmEmFQzt4_QbEOkBzmDMk9xUhiN_6Yp5i9jV7NG3JwdxMZkYX7ON1hDF7vrGzsh4TsXnfYL5iP_FeofD2jSeozFpnu2YE9Ulo9NfxoH-l_nmQk3EMQbAtcrY9BiAXJmNAC-Wa9aGPoTZAErjn_iB5-9fWBNiMkau6XlRAzx-99LllhbPiw_GFvJI8OEynPPBy6EZXmUqtMZa4ji7dHeDuRzW6iLSREXCtC1hermao6QUsRvpYzeZVI8klIX7rGS39FolXp6lAGVk_4ExXYtytBAL0Uzhb5nXC69t39dGwsoJ1_VYyZ90vQYBF1yuG_DvgWn21LEfw5VCWvkPF1bP9MwO4Fyf__1ksX0yFiCAVMmoE89CmvV4LOKvoQtHptt7Yo1sZxdHlwDxufrdhV5G9Dx3rs-6SV9-fGM3PiaGRR4WyMfhge7lcQgVvYSAZU0NBSwv3eOxN4qMxqq6cHg7jjr3fAaryEAlyz_pP8eDpNVGVwmocziJK2Iswx5Cs9Jhhp5Irgw9ayD8emECL93Yq8VS2sAkVb2R7JmGDbEYZe08T=w1026-h769-no