Dual fan ash tray switch use

TurboWh1

I just installed a dual fan set up on my car. It works phenomenally. I can’t believe the improvement in cooling and the amount of air that it moves through the front mount and radiator. My old high speed fan switch used the fan delay relay and tapped into the temp sensor on top of the intake. Does anyone know where I can move this wire to so my ash tray switch will operate the dual fan set up manually? I’m guessing I will utilize the low size somehow as the Casper’s harness only allows the fan to operate in high operation. Hopefully someone has ran into this.

I ran my switch wires directly to the fans. Ran the third wire from the switch to the fuse block. Also used an in line fuse to the fuse block. This bypasses the factory wiring to the fans. Eliminates issues with old factory wires, relays, etc.

caspers only uses the low side relay of the factory harness
follow the power wire from engine harness fan connector (pinA low fan) into caspers harness
it splits to both relays and energizes the relays to provide hi speed fan only
in the casper harness cut one end of the power wire where it spits off to the relays , doesnt matter which relay is still connected since you only need one relay to function for low speed

with a new wire extend the now loose wire that goes to relay to the fan plug and tie (splice) into the wire on other side of plug at pin B (center wire hi fan )
now your fans will run hi and low as the factory system did and your hi-low switch should work without rewiring

heres diagram of factory fan http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/fan.htm

caspers only uses the low side relay of the factory harness
follow the power wire from engine harness fan connector (pinA low fan) into caspers harness
it splits to both relays and energizes the relays to provide hi speed fan only
in the casper harness cut one end of the power wire where it spits off to the relays , doesnt matter which relay is still connected since you only need one relay to function for low speed

with a new wire extend the now loose wire that goes to relay to the fan plug and tie (splice) into the wire on other side of plug at pin B (center wire hi fan )
now your fans will run hi and low as the factory system did and your hi-low switch should work without rewiring

heres diagram of factory fan http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/fan.htm

Thanks for info. That should greatly help. I think my high speed override switch will works as this appears to divert to factory wiring methodology. I had it wired up with stock fan and everything functioned as it should.