DSofF part 8 ???

Tomorrow...

Sunday afternoon, August 3.

Oh yeah... it gets even better...

Raven,

Excellant writings. I think the question was brought awhile back but I'll ask again. Are you trying to get some of your writings published? Are any of your writings on different subject matters; something other than street racing?

I'm just an engineer not anybody that really got into literature but your stories; characters, action and suspense almost remind me of S. King's "Christine".

Do you happen to have a list of titles for your stories?

Sorry

After a particularly nasty storm my computer at home decided to not allow me to power it on, even though I had turned it off before the storm began and I have surge protection. Not sure if lightning got it or if it's just a mechanical glitch but everything else on the surge protector worked fine so I'm pretty sure it's the power supply. Then on top of that, our DSL service was interrupted all day Sunday due to the storms. :mad: Definitely not a good weekend computer wise.

So, I'll be posting Part 8 this morning from here at work (it's about 5:45am right now). Sorry for the delay.

Originally posted by momau3
Raven,

Excellant writings. I think the question was brought awhile back but I'll ask again. Are you trying to get some of your writings published? Are any of your writings on different subject matters; something other than street racing?

I'm just an engineer not anybody that really got into literature but your stories; characters, action and suspense almost remind me of S. King's "Christine".

Do you happen to have a list of titles for your stories?

Thanks for the kind words, especially the reference to 'Christine'. If you do a search on the board, you should be able to find most of the stuff I've written. There was another series a while back called "Nightsounds" and it should still be on here. Someone on the board has all the stories I've written on a webpage but I don't have the link available right now. Perhaps someone could post that?

I've not written much except about street racing and no, I've not published anything either. However, if you have access to a publisher who might be interested, I would certainly enjoy contacting them. ;)