DRTURBO69 - Negative

Ive removed his permissions to use PM so if youre PMing him, you wont get an answer.

He can post here and explain himself. With the dollar amounts involved, Id contact the local authorities.

Old post I know - but he now sells a lot of junk on CrazyList.
A lot.
Just FYI

Bump because this guy seems to be peddling a lot of his junk again. Buyer beware @drturbo69 You've still never responded to my PM's, emails, messages etc. I wonder why?

I am sorry but if he is from Greenville SC there are some very important members close to him, otherwise call the authorities.

How is a person who has done bad dealings on here still allowed to peddle their shit on here?

This place kills me.

D

Looks like he's posting on the parts wanted section to bypass the for sale section. Then he'll just go to PMs.

If he has done what he's accused of then it's time to go..

he doesn't even respond to the accusations and keeps pedaling his crap.

D

Last edited:
Looks like he's posting on th3 wanted section to bypass the for sale section. Then he'll just go to PMs.

If he has done what he's accused of then it's time to go..

he doesn't even respond to the accusations and keeps pedaling his crap.

D
He replied to me attempting to sell me an intercooler. I have no idea how this community got this way. I've been scammed or had members attempt to scam me more on this board than I ever have on any other, and ive only been here 6 months. There needs to be harsher punishments (bans) for these offenses.

I guess I was a lucky one to get new Camilo Rods from him at half the cost. Sorry to hear this Mike.

Bump, still no response from drturbo69. I have this lovely $900 paperweight of a crank to remind me everytime I go into my shop.

He mentioned the one time we talked that he was selling everything and switching to LS motors. So be weary of stage v6 parts being sold from Greenville, SC. He still hasn't logged back in here so hopefully he won't be selling any more parts here.
A few years ago I got the same deal from him . He sold me forged steel crank that he said came out of his stage 2 off center Motor and only needed polishing I asked him if it was magnafluxed and he said yes I send it out to be polished and it had two cracks in the radius on the rod journals I had multiple attempts of trying to have him make good andI never had any luck