OMG Josie Wales has dump Trump !!!

1952ray

Scrambled Dog
Who would believe, Clint has said Trump has too much mouth, needs to shut up. Also how can one believe a man who grows his owe wig. Never heard that one before, kind of funny when you think about it. Now knowing Trump he is going to be pissed however talking shit to Clint will not go over good

Who cares what the ex mayor of a beach side, million dollar a square inch of land owning, Hollywood elite has to say? Did you forget he's an ACTOR, not an outlaw cowboy in real life?

Oh, and take this stuff to the political section, where it belongs. Thanks.

Last edited:
Most Presidents age in office, Trumps getting younger! Clint jealous.

Attachments

• 20200222_153417.jpg
    20200222_153417.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 77
Who cares what the ex mayor of a beach side, million dollar a square inch of land owning, Hollywood elite has to say?

Did you forget he's an ACTOR, not Dirty Harry in real life?

Oh, and take this stuff to the political section, where it belongs.

oh man c’mon. No I didn’t get 68 years old and not know he is a actor. Kind of like you, me and the rest of this site. And even a Shane told me years ago the the lounge and the political section is splitting hairs. As this post was not meant to be political. And no I don’t consider Clint as being anymore political then the rest of us I hope.

Clint as being anymore political then the rest of us I hope.

You're joking, right? Because he is. And he is an elite, there is no doubt about it. His platform is unlimited, unlike this little forum, but you fail to see that and then amplify his elite status right here.

Good for you. And him. ;)

Last edited:
Remember he owned the Hog's Breath restaurant in iirc Carmel, ca. The town passed some ordinances he didn't like so he ran for mayor, won and made his own rules just like in the movies. Maybe he's running an "Operation Chaos" with the bloomturd endorsement.

Remember he owned the Hog's Breath restaurant in iirc Carmel, ca. The town passed some ordinances he didn't like so he ran for mayor, won and made his own rules just like in the movies. Maybe he's running an "Operation Chaos" with the bloomturd endorsement.
Ok I’ll admit it. I like Rawhide back in the day. Maybe you guys know something I don’t. Please forgive me. I’m in the south, nowhere close to the west coast. Only time I have been around was with Lou and others over GN’s

Ok I’ll admit it. I like Rawhide back in the day. Maybe you guys know something I don’t. Please forgive me. I’m in the south, nowhere close to the west coast. Only time I have been around was with Lou and others over GN’s

I think the restaurant thing was back in the 80s and operation chaos was something Rush started to screw with hitlery iirc to have republicans re-register as demonrats and vote in their primaries.
The west coast, there's a whole lotta shit goin on there, literally. :LOL:

If you ever spent 2 minutes with Lou, and you like him, you would cringe at the original post....... I know he will.:D

You're joking, right? Because he is. And he is an elite, there is no doubt about it. His platform is unlimited, unlike this little forum, but you fail to see that and then amplify his elite status right here.

Good for you. And him. ;)
No, maybe, hows Lou doing ? Nick ,haven’t heard much out of him lately .? I know you must be happy with your engine build. Like me wonder how long Lou will be able to hang around. Back to the elite status, just like Clint. Don’t really care about his or anybody’s political favor, really in the long run what does it matter. We grow old and die that hadn’t changed. Hope your bench seat piece of shit blows the doors off of whoever is dumb enough to try