Drivers side A pillar trim, grey

skew

As it says need a gn driver side a pillar. I have one with gauge pod and I need a stocker.
Thanks, Jason

I have a pair of them I could do for $35 shipped to indiana if you were interested, just let me know.

img_2107-jpg.215549

Does anyone know if this guy is around? Sent money never heard from him. I don't want to leave negative feedback if there is some type of problem. He has been on since 2006 so kind of figured all would be fine.
Anyone?

Ok back up, drivrs side a pillar trim needed. t top car. Paid guy and never heard back. If someone knows this guy maybe they can let him know I paid him?

Pm'd you this morning, I was away on a road trip to new england for vacation.

You never paid on time so I assumed you did not want it before I left:

You first said you'd paypal on the 5th - didn't happen.
Then you said you forgot and you'd paypal on the 7th - didn't happen.
Finally it looks like you sent a paypal on the 10th (except I left town on the 9th)

Not thinking there was anything left open dealwise, I hadn't been checking in while I was away on the cross country drive... Just figured you found some elsewhere or changed your mind. If you want them I can send them tomorrow, and if you dont, I can send a refund. Whatever you prefer.

No harm no foul. I kind of thought something came up. That is why I did not leave negative feedback. I was looking at our conversation and did not see any dates promised of payment, I do see where I forgot to send payment. After 10 days of sending payment not recieving atleast an email back I assumed you just skipped out and I moved on to find another one. Sorry my payment did not arrive when you expected it too. I will keep an eye out for the parts.
Thanks