drivers door decals

piece

Can anyone take a picture or tell me where to put the decals on the drivers door and in which sequence?thanks in advance JIm

they can vary a little bit depending on who put them on that day but here's couple pics
IMG_0759.jpg
product_photo-large_image-244112.jpg

thank you can you send me a picture of the trunk jacking?thanks in advance jim

The Hot Airs are different (location), I assume you have a 86/87

thank you can you send me a picture of the trunk jacking?thanks in advance jim
look at cars for sale on hemmings or other places that have pics of them on trunk ... usually rpo is on in the far right bubble and the trunk is next it on the other bubble /recessed area.. for the sticker ... or you want how the trunk jacking stuff is placed ???

ECS Automotive Concepts are GM Certified http://www.ecsvin.com/order.php
or contact Paul at paul@winvoices.com

ECS Automotive Concepts
1-855-532-7846 (Toll Free)
636-536-2221 (Local)
He supplied me with the SPID Lable and the VIN Cert & Tire Pressure Lables
Excellent quality. He also does the Reproduction Window Stickers. Outstanding.

There was a thread about his services I believe around the end of May or the beginning of July last year.

Yes it’s a 1987 I believe the staggered on are what I’m looking for and thank you for the trunk sticker picture and yes I got them from ECS you will need the information from the plate on the firewall on drivers side

I knew the 86/87 were different location. I think the trunk location is also different a 84/85 if my memory serves me correctly. Deferentially check it out as Matt eluded to - "look at cars for sale on hemmings or other places that have pics of them on trunk"

I knew the 86/87 were different location. I think the trunk location is also different a 84/85 if my memory serves me correctly. Deferentially check it out as Matt eluded to - "look at cars for sale on hemmings or other places that have pics of them on trunk"
It appears that the location of the Trunk Label in the 86 is different than the 87.