Drivability with 80lb injectors

NOONG

Ok, guys, I know we had to have covered this before but I couldn't find much on it, wanna change from my 60s to 80s, how is the drivability? Especially on the street in town? Thanks everyone.

I’ve run both 60’s and 80’s with TT chips and noticed no difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running 80's with a TT chip, too.

Very streetable, no problems at all.

There is a reason TT has been around this long, and I have never seen a bad review. If listed, it's good. Buy with confidence.

Thanks everyone! Love this site, unlike some of the other car sites we actually seem to try and help each other.

What everyone else has said, I agree with.
I am running Eric's v5.7 TT chip and his flow matched 80's. They drive and behave like stock. My antics with Legend are here.

https://turbobuick.com/threads/i-did-a-thing.455036/

If your next question is "flow matched or non flow matched", I highly recommend going with the flow matched set on any injector larger than 60#ers. And if your goals call for 80#ers, Turbotweak and a bunch of the other supporting vendors on the site, have you covered.

-Patrick-

Could be wrong but I thought the 80’s From TT were all flow matched and the 60’s were available matched or unmatched. Would recommend flow matched...

In the past, I believe he's listed both. They were both listed when I bought mine earlier this year.
That could have changed to only flow matched 80's now though.

If you care about even air distribution and are using the RJC Racing Air Distribution Power Plate, it seems flow matched injectors are in order to keep the fueling as even as possible as well.