Downpipe - TA Performance or RJC

FastGN007

Does anyone know what the differences are between the TA Performance downpipe and the RJC downpipe (fitment, performance, quality, etc.)? Any information is appreciated as I am planning on ordering one soon.

Thanks,
Scott

I don't know the difference in fitment but I did look at both of them hard when I was in the market. When I called RJC they only had one left and it did not have a dump pipe with it, only a straight pipe due to how well the exhaust systems are nowadays. It also listed for $539 which was $100 more than the website. The site also showed a dump pipe.
I went ahead and bought the TA pipe and I love it. Fits nice and looks nice. No problems with it after 2 yrs. I like having the O2 bung even though I never planned on using it. Only took a few months before I bought a PLX wbO2 kit.

I think you can't go wrong with either pipe. Both are good vendors and produce good quality stuff.

I have been told they are the same pipe..I just ordered a RJC pipe about 3 weeks ago with the dump...@ that time Jason said there were on back order and was having a shipment of them coming in. Then last Friday it shipped. So I know they have a few around now.