Down pipes.

RED LS1

I am sorry if this topic is beat to death as i'm sure it is. I'm at work and don't have much time to search.

I have a bone stock GN that I want to put an exhaust cutout on. I can't seem to find a bare bones cutout that replaces cat and works with a factory down pipe. It looks like I will probably end up buying a new down pipe and cutout combo for now.

I'm looking between the RJC 3" internal gate with cutout and the same thing by T/A performance. They are both in the same range price wise I wan't to hear some opinions of guys who mainly have the T/A one. I know the RJC has great reviews but I don't know about the T/A

I have had the RJC pipe before and it is a nice piece, you won't be disappointed. You are probably good going with with either the TA or RJC.

I have put both on customers cars, both are nice.
I prefer the ta if you don't have a opened up wastegate hole as I think it covers the hole more accurately.

TA 1st then the RJC is how I rate them.

Thanks
Bill

I have a TA one. Very quality piece and fit great. I did have to free up the Wastegate puck arm which just took a little clearancing of the hole. I hear new ones have this fixed but be sure to ask if you chose to order from them.

Call Nick Micale. He will set you up. He might be back East this week though.

I recently purchased a TA 3" from Full Throttle Speed. It's replacing my original 1995 Terry Houston downpipe that rusted out because it was mild steel.
The TA piece is the closest thing I've found to the TH design, and it's a beautiful looking piece. Very well crafted. Thick flange, oversized wastegate puck, and all stainless steel.
I haven't installed it yet but I have every confidence it'll work as good or better than the old TH version, and it came highly recommended by Full Throttle, of which I bought my original THDP from in 1995.

I have had the TA pipe since 2009. It's a great piece that fits very well. I've had a lot of people compliment it over the years and it still looks great. And it comes with the dump pipe as well. I'd say go for the TA but I have heard really good stuff about the RJC as well.