Donut Derelicts this Sat morning: 11-15-2008

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Anybody up for Donut Derelicts this Saturday morning, 11-15-2008. Magnolia & Adams streets, Huntington Beach. Starts about 6:00 A.M. , much later than 6:30 or so and the parking will probably be gone. See everybody there.

Anybody up for Donut Derelicts this Saturday morning, 11-15-2008. Magnolia & Adams streets, Huntington Beach. Starts about 6:00 A.M. , much later than 6:30 or so and the parking will probably be gone. See everybody there.

See you there:cool:

Well, I figured that, but just wanted to be sure, but just to give you a fair warning, I am not kidding about barbecued steak, potatoes, & Royal Crown at your house, but that's a ways down the road. I will be more than happy to supply the RC, and by RC we're not talking Radio Control.
Have a good one, Ty & family too.

I'm going.

If anyone wants to hear what the new, quieter, Morel hyd roller lifters sound like, My GN will be there also.

Mike Barnard

Gary, thanks for posting this in the Southwest Section and good luck with your get-to-gether. Hopefully you have a good turnout.

I will be there. I need to take the GNX out for some air. It's also been awhile since I've seen Gary & some recalibration may be necessary. Spoolfool did a great favor to us by coming up with a solution to the noisy roller rockers issue.When this guy gets something in his head he pontificates it to death.Never met anyone quite so anal & always upbeat, just drives me nuts.

I will be there. I need to take the GNX out for some air. It's also been awhile since I've seen Gary & some recalibration may be necessary. Spoolfool did a great favor to us by coming up with a solution to the noisy roller rockers issue.When this guy gets something in his head he pontificates it to death.Never met anyone quite so anal & always upbeat, just drives me nuts.

It's the hair...
:biggrin:

May have a new guy going tomorrow with his GN.

Looks like we may have at least five or six Turbo Buicks going.

See everyone in the AM.

Mike B.

Direction

GOT ANY DIRECTIONS.

I would, but I have my kids football game in the AM and it's be a long drive back and forth for only about 30 minutes of hang time...

Enjoy!

GOT ANY DIRECTIONS.
Depending on where you are coming from, in Huntington Beach, about half-way between 405 & the ocean on Magnolia where Magnolia crosses Adams, really can't miss it. Strip mall, parking for about 100 cars. If you see a hi-performance car very early A.M., follow it, chances are that it is headed to DD. Hope to see you there.

Next Time

Depending on where you are coming from, in Huntington Beach, about half-way between 405 & the ocean on Magnolia where Magnolia crosses Adams, really can't miss it. Strip mall, parking for about 100 cars. If you see a hi-performance car very early A.M., follow it, chances are that it is headed to DD. Hope to see you there.

dam my fault should of asked sooner on how to get there maybe next Gary thanks.

AL

Al, Sorry that you could not make it. All of us hit it every so often but not always together. Maybe we can have another get together before or during Christmas holidays. Mike Barnard (SPOOLFOOL2) and I generally hit it about every 3 weeks or so. Always a nice cruise.