Don't miss this Special Gathering in June 6,7,8 for GN and Ttype enthusiast

Are the various events in different locations? Any maps/directions/instructions for us foreigners? :snaphappy:
This Event is at the Holiday Inn 860 w. Irving Park rd in Itasca Illinois
This Friday June 6 Starts it off with a meet and greet at around 1pm.... This is a great opportunity to talk one on one with vendors and also My self and other very knowledgeable people will be there to answer any Turbo regal questions you might have.
Saturday June 7th... starts at 9am with a car show, vendors will be out vending, Raffle and auction of great parts and tech session.
Sunday June 7th swap meet, tech session, then cruise and racing.

Hi Everyone.... Sorry for my absents... Been very busy with all the setup for a great event which is coming this Friday, Saturday, And Sunday. JUNE 6,7,8.

JUST A HEADS UP....
WE HAVE SOME VERY VERY NICE ITEMS THAT WERE DONATED AND WILL BE RAFFLED OFF AND OR AUCTIONED OFF AT THE EVENT.
SO GET READY FOR THAT. YOUR GOING TO LIKE THE ITEMS.

...See More

Yeah Buddy!
I was busy last weekend making sure the car was ready to go. Only a couple days away!

Click for a short vid of "getting ready" lol....

Thanks to some help from a Buick Brother JdPolzin, I was able to get a belt tensioner real fast. Installed it last weekend and I'm ready to go! I'll be there with my rocket excited to meet some great people and see some cool cars.

Who is the person from FAST that will be there?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Can I put a sign on my dash saying I am looking for a painter to paint my car?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Turbo RX-6
I can tell you that Friday the Meet and Greet will start about 1pm.
Some of us will be there earlier to set things up as well as wait for the vendors to arrive.
As far as the rest of the schedule, we are meeting on Wednesday to finalize event details and will post on Wednesday night or Thursday.
Awesome, thanks a lot. My father and I were both members of the GSCA and Chicagoland chapter years ago, him longer than me. My dad, was actually the treasurer at one point, if memory serves me correct. It was a long time ago! My dad, brother and I have still owned turbo buicks over the years but haven't been around the club scene mostly because everyone moved out of state. Very long story short, my dad had a massive stroke recently and is back in the Chicagoland area with family now. We are both super excited to get back into things once again! I can't tell you how much we are looking forward to this weekend and seeing everyone again after so long.

Hey it was great meeting you guys out there today. Really wish I could have stayed. Great group, great cars.

John from Dallas

this is gonna be HUGE today! Last night was just the warmup and already dozens of cars! Beautiful weather, GNs / T Types, and friends! GOOD TIMES!

Benny, Prasad anyone.. Please post pics so us unfortunate people who are stuck working all weekend can see....

Yes
Pictures
Videos
Interviews
Aerial views

We want everything!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Designer

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1402169529967.jpg
    1402169529967.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 179
Benny and prasad..... awesome job again guys what a great day a lot of great cars and great people keep up the great woork .....nice to see the vendors too