Don't miss this Special Gathering in June 6,7,8 for GN and Ttype enthusiast

Good Morning everyone... The numbers continue to grow for our 3 day event June 6,7,8 at the holiday inn in Itasca Illinois.
As you can see 122 people on Facebook alone have confirmed.
We have I've 140 people confirmed.
Don't miss this great Event that we have work so hard to put on for our community.
Hope you can make it. Please help us spread the word to one and all enthusiast.
Any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Benny
Click link below to see the flyer with all the information to the event.
http://www.ccctechnologies.com/Get_Together_June_7th.pdf

View attachment 221018

Benny, what day is the swap meet and where can we post what we have or want? Got some gnx flares and vents just laying around. Also do you know of anyone driving in from southern il or in or ky? I would love to drive in with a bunch of other buicks. -drew

A little over a month away and GN/Ttype Central has 138 confirmed on Facebook putting our number of confirmed over 160 that are coming to this 3 Day event June 6,7,8.
The Holiday Inn in Itasca, Illinois is the Start of our event.
Don't miss it.
We have planned some Tech sessions, Car Show, Raffle and Auction of some great parts donated from our supporting venders, car cruise, racing, swap meet, and of course we have some great vendors that will be there.
Questions. Please feel free to contact me.
Benny 773 251'8198

image.jpg

Is the rep from FAST going to be interested in a little tuning? I might have a good candidate.

I'm hoping to come out for a few hours on Sunday. Can't on Saturday with due to sons b-day. Hopefully the car will be 100%. Made my first pass on E85 @ 20lbs. All looked good, however injectors seemed to be maxed out. If possible, I wouldn't mind someone to look at my tune and a few logs.

I'm hoping to come out for a few hours on Sunday. Can't on Saturday with due to sons b-day. Hopefully the car will be 100%. Made my first pass on E85 @ 20lbs. All looked good, however injectors seemed to be maxed out. If possible, I wouldn't mind someone to look at my tune and a few logs.
Awesome!

dont forget there is a Chicagoland Buick club race at Byron on June 8th too. Fun race or bracket race with the club.

Does anyone have the times of these events? Meet & greet, Tech session and car show?

Thanks.

There is also the Lombard Cruise night on Saturday night if the group wants to go out. It is not far from the Hotel.

Does anyone have the times of these events? Meet & greet, Tech session and car show?

Thanks.
Hi Turbo RX-6
I can tell you that Friday the Meet and Greet will start about 1pm.
Some of us will be there earlier to set things up as well as wait for the vendors to arrive.
As far as the rest of the schedule, we are meeting on Wednesday to finalize event details and will post on Wednesday night or Thursday.

Is the rep from FAST going to be interested in a little tuning? I might have a good candidate.
Yes Indeed.
1.He will be there on Friday.
2. If you want some questions answered, it's a good time to ask.
3. He might tune some cars there, BUT Don't Quote Me. I don't see why Not.
4. I encourage people to take advantage and ask some questions. Friday you might get more one on one time.

Yes Indeed.
1.He will be there on Friday.
2. If you want some questions answered, it's a good time to ask.
3. He might tune some cars there, BUT Don't Quote Me. I don't see why Not.
4. I encourage people to take advantage and ask some questions. Friday you might get more one on one time.

How bout Sunday, how does his schedule look?