Don't miss this Special Gathering in June 6,7,8 for GN and Ttype enthusiast

We are up to 105 people confirming they are attending. 72 from Facebook alone.
Don't miss this big event. Check out the flyer posted above and you will see we have something for everyone.
Picture below is event page from our Facebook page.
So come on, who else is coming?

image.jpg

If I have time to clean up the car and make it run right I will certainly try. otherwise I might just go for one of the days to hang out and learn some stuff. for as long as I have had this car I am still a newbie with it and don't mess with it as much as I should.

If there is one day that we should not miss, which day would that be? I want to come out, but I don't think I want to be there for 3 days.

If I have time to clean up the car and make it run right I will certainly try. otherwise I might just go for one of the days to hang out and learn some stuff. for as long as I have had this car I am still a newbie with it and don't mess with it as much as I should.
You have 2 months from now to clean it up and get it ready. Its going to be a great time and the more Cars we have the better.
Now if you can't bring the car, no worries... This event will have something for everyone including the wonderful Tech sessions so you can learn. Thats one goal of mine is for everyone to gain more knowledge about their car.
Their will be plenty of us walking around to be able to answer many of your car questions. Its all about helping one another, helping our community unite and be strong.
Does not matter if you come for 1,2 or 3 days. Just don't miss out on meeting Our Great Vendors,new people, learning, having fun, watching some racing, and or going cruising.
Hope to see you and everyone else there.
Benny

If there is one day that we should not miss, which day would that be? I want to come out, but I don't think I want to be there for 3 days.
Well , Our Busiest Day will be Saturday.... As we get closer to the date we will post more details as to the schedule. Example Tech session times, Speakers and subjects, etc
Here is a link with the flyer with information on the event. Please take a minute to look at it.
http://www.ccctechnologies.com/Get_Together_June_7th.pdf

Benny , I am going to try to make it late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning after I pick up my wife from the airport. Thanks for the invite!!

Bryan

Great t
You racing @ Byron or going to the show @ the hotel?
o here you might be coming. I will be there all 3 days. After all I am the Host.
Sunday, I Will start the day at the hotel with all the activities making sure everything ends smooth at the hotel and then For those that want to go cruising, I will lead the way.
We have decided a perfect cruise that will take us to Byron Race track where we will stop and watch the racing and some will join the racing.
I might enter the Racing pending some final details on the car.
Hope you make it.

I'm from TX but will be up there for a meeting at work. I'm planing on trying to stop by Friday or Saturday.

I'm from TX but will be up there for a meeting at work. I'm planing on trying to stop by Friday or Saturday.
Wow!!!! Thanks for letting us know. We are happy to see that you will be stoping by. I will be all over the place that day making sure everything goes smooth. I hope I get to meet you. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Benny 773 251-8198

Thanks Benny - I know I will be able to make the Meet and Greet Friday for sure as I should wrap up in Batavia by 12:30pm. Hopefully I can stay another night and make the Saturday events as well. Looking forward to it.

Great t

o here you might be coming. I will be there all 3 days. After all I am the Host.
Sunday, I Will start the day at the hotel with all the activities making sure everything ends smooth at the hotel and then For those that want to go cruising, I will lead the way.
We have decided a perfect cruise that will take us to Byron Race track where we will stop and watch the racing and some will join the racing.
I might enter the Racing pending some final details on the car.
Hope you make it.

I'll def race @ Byron that Sunday. Hopefully it stays together so I can join up w/ power your later in the week.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app