DONT DEAL WITH ME ON SELLING PARTS I'm A

JUSTAV6

Getting High On PSI
Well I just wanted to say sorry to Mike D m233roller I ****ed him not meaning to I will pay him back soon, I have been going thew some personal stuff right now and have been I have since seeked help but it takes time , Too make a long story short I wanted to die didn't care about anything or what happen too myself, I seen were he has bad mouth me but he has every right to I owe him $140 for a few parts he fronted me, I'm slowly getting out of the turbo Buick world for many reasons, and I didn't by all means mean to **** you over Mike I'm truly sorry I will make it right with you soon, And I never got a e-mail were you told me were I could stick the $140 but thats OK I don't care one deal gone bad and I'm the worst person to deal with on here, If I ****ed anyone esle on parts or stiffed them on some Money Please by all means step forward all share it with every one, And I'm sorry if I did,,, I understand if my money or parts or No good to the Buick guys cuz I sure don't enjoy ripping you all off,, again I'm sorry By the way Mike I never sold the dequick cooler I traded it for a rolling 84 t And I plan on doing a 400 some day when I get my life in order ,,
My email is blafler87@yahoo.com, and My cell # is 269-506-5465 if it dont too get disconnected soon,, I have lost many good friends cuz of what has happen to me, And Mike is one of them he is a great guy to deal with and there are very few of them left I was one of them at one time but as you all know I'm not anymore,
Sorry for the long post Plz feel free too bad mouth me or whatever you feel you have to do, I'm a bad person ,

Thanks for the time you are all great ppl too deal with great info on here ,,

Seneca Lafler,
AKA the loser

sounds like you hit bottom. things can only get better from here, good luck to you, God bless.

Seneca,
I sure wish you would of at least emailed me and told me what was going on. As I posted I tried many times to email you and even call you. One never knows what is going on in anothers life but PLEASE hang in there and time will heal all wounds. I know easy to say HARD to do. Seneca you seemed to me to be a very straight up guy when we were dealing together and also when we had our little chats on the phone. You are a GOOD guy because it takes a man to post what you have here for all to see. Seneca I apoligize for my posting and if I can help you in some way please call me. As far as the $140 forget it and you get back on your feet. God Bless You Man.

My number is the same. 1-509-926-8521

Mike,
Thanks for the kind words and I am a man of my word I will pay what I owe you, But like I said after things happen with my leg my life has went down hill, bills pilling up and I almost lost my truck, I have a crapy job but it will pay the bills slowly, going from $16.00 to $9hr really hurts, I've just been letting little things get to me and letting ppl walk all over me and being a kind hearted gy I got used by a few women too boot they used for the money I didnt have and had big plans,you all know how it goes,,,, I've just been having bad luck ,, There was a few months were I didnt have a computer I had like over 2000 emails ,, But I will be ok and like I said I am a man of my word I will pay you Mike,, Its just going to take some time,
Thanks again too all for the kind words,
Seneca Lafler,

WOW!

Sorry to hear about your leg for one thing it's not the end of the world I know it will be hard but just hang in there buddy. The BEST thing you did was to admit what you did was wrong and not you trying to make things better.

a man

a mans word is his bond sometimes we faulter but a man face it and takes one step forward at a time to fulfill his dreams and ambitions to all who has or wil read this post take a lesson in life from a man and not a boy!!!!!!!!! life will throw us curves but a man will still be standing when all is said and down it can only get better good luck

Hang in there

What you need is a good shot of boost! A good 1/4 mile shot should do ya! Hang in there and happy new year:D :p :eek:

A big thanks too you all ,, I am doing ok but I need to snow to go away and stay away so I can work on my car,:mad:
Thanks agian to you all,
Seneca Lafler