Dont Cut Your Trunk Stock Location Fuelcell

Very nice, finally an aluminum baffled sump bolt in tank from someone that owns a GN.

Can you widen the stock opening and make a sending unit for those who want to slide in the Bosch 044?

What about making your tank in SS?

I Can Modify The Original Design.give Me Some Measurements Of The Pump.i Know There Is A Couple Aftermarket Sending Units I Will Have To Look Into The Design And The Depth.by The Way I Think Stainless Is To Heavy For This Application And More Expensive To Manufacture.

but how do they fit?

The 5th post is - i test fitted it and it fit perfect.i just dont have all the fittings or fuel lines to run it yet. i will have it installed hopefully by the end of the week. by the way its all hand welded aluminum.:confused:

Finally Installed With Pics

Pretty Simple And Straight Forward. I Di Have To Reshape The Straps And Add About 5".I STILL HAVE ONE AVAILABLE.

Sep23_0008.jpg

Sep23_0009.jpg

Sep22_0004.jpg

Sep22_0001.jpg

Sep22_0002.jpg

I just got a tank like that a few days ago. Looking forward to seeing everything you go through getting it installed. My car came with a fuel cell that I hate, I was going to get a stock tank and sump it, but by the time you buy a stock tank, put a sump kit in it, get it all pretty, you still have an area in your sumped tank that can rust. But these tanks won't rust.

Where Did You Get The Tank?

Sorry it took so long to see this post. I found it on EBAY. The guy had 5, I made an offer & bought it offline. So try searching EBAY. He'll even pay you $20 for installed pix, but I didn't have time to install mine & right now I'm working in Africa.