doing a frame off and I have a couple ?s

gteatr6

Does anyone have new complete brake line setups and fuel lines? I think I want to go bigger on the fuel line since the body is off it would be easier. Also, is there anything else besides exhaust that would be better to replace now with the frame off?

I got a complete set of prebent brake lines from year one a few years ago. Not sure about the fuel lines.

Did they fit correctly? If so, I'll have to check out the web site out. I keep forgetting these cars are 23+ years old.:biggrin:

I got a complete set of prebent brake lines from year one a few years ago. Not sure about the fuel lines.

X2. Classic tube makes great brake and fuel lines. The last time I ordered from them, the guy on the phone owned GN and knew exactly what I wanted.

Does anyone have new complete brake line setups and fuel lines? I think I want to go bigger on the fuel line since the body is off it would be easier. Also, is there anything else besides exhaust that would be better to replace now with the frame off?[/QUOTE
Classic tube has the brake line and fuel lines. call Tim 716-759-1800 he has a gn

Box the frame rails and narrow the rear rails for tire clearance, while you have just a frame sitting there. Still a fair amount of work, but MUCH easier then with it bolted to a body.

I went with both stock...

Does anyone have new complete brake line setups and fuel lines? I think I want to go bigger on the fuel line since the body is off it would be easier. Also, is there anything else besides exhaust that would be better to replace now with the frame off?

Nice parts from nos4gn.com - outstanding service and in Gurnee ... I think. Pretty sure they are the Classic lines w/correct ends etc. as a opposed to the other big guy out there. Do a search - I found a good comparison if my memory is still any good....:(