does any body have some good advice for me

l-floyd3

so i was wondering if any body had ever had an insurance claim for hail damage. any help would be great .
so last night we had hail and my i left my car out side. the car is 2008 gt mustang with 550 miles on it . it has damage on the hood,roof deck lid, right rear quarter panel and right front fender. there is probaly 100 - 125 dime to qaurter size dents on all the listed panel . it also got my 2008 H&H 26 foot enclosed trailer all over the roof and right side and front . also my 2000 f350 crew cab . and my wifes 2007 mercury mouintaneer with 30k on it heavy hood damage and light roof damage . does any body know what they will do as far as they mustang . i really dont want a car with a damage diclosure on the title . thanks in advance .

kirban 2 cents worth

I am sure in your area others got damaged as well....and their is probably someone that is really good that does paintless dent removal....case of your mustang I can see where you would be upset being so new....as long as the hail damage is where it can be reached they may be able to get it all....

The trailer....I have no idea how to repair that....

update

so just spent from 4:15 pm to 7:00 pm at state farm they looked at my mustang ,grilfriends mountaneer and my super duty . there was about $7500 in damages to the cars and about $4500to $5500 to the trailer .the adjuster said they will probaly total out the trailer . they said they will repalced the hood on her mercury and some pdr .pdr on the super duty and some refinishing on it . the mustang will get lots of pdr and some refinishing on the
a pillar and rear quarter. but on the bright side it will not have any affect on the title . thanks for the input Mr. kirban I will be contacing you soon on some buick related questions

kirban 2 cents worth

I am far from an expert in this field but I figured the trailer would be difficult to fix...keep in mind insurance companies besides hating to part with money have to make everything like new again.

On the trailer if the damage is strictly cosmetic you may be able to work them a deal to keep it as part of the claim if you are so inclined.

As long as no police report is submitted I believe car fax and related reporting companies don't report situations like this.

good luck

kirban

On the cars you should find a reputable, experienced PDR tech and have him look it over really close and give you an estimate. Some adjusters are really good about getting a car in the shade and actually counting dents, others will guesstimate, usually in THEIR favor. They add up quick. Supplements can be sent in but to get it settled right the first time is the best way.

On a black car that is that new, that you are proud of, you had better be picky when selecting a pdr guy for the job. What part of Iowa are you in? Also, the PDR guy is the guy who will be the judge of what will be painted.