Does Alcohol Kill O2 sensors ?

BOP4ever

Seems my MPG went to crap after I installed my Alcohol system... same drving habits... I can just about see the gage move...

Thanks !

Lead in racing fuel will kill o2 sensors...not alky.

After installing alky inj systems it seems the driver has a tendency to press the accelerator down harder and more often resulting in decreased gas mileage.:)

Lead in racing fuel will kill o2 sensors...not alky.

After installing alky inj systems it seems the driver has a tendency to press the accelerator down harder and more often resulting in decreased gas mileage.:)

+1 :cool:

There's a nut loose that you may need to check on. When the car is running, it affects both the steering wheel, and the accelerator. Check to make sure this nut is in good working condition, and adjust so that the right actuator pushes less on the pedal. This should increase your mileage.

hardy har har....:D I Ordered a new O2 at Autozone today just to be sure...
Would I get a SES light if the O2 was bad ?

There's a nut loose that you may need to check on. When the car is running, it affects both the steering wheel, and the accelerator. Check to make sure this nut is in good working condition, and adjust so that the right actuator pushes less on the pedal. This should increase your mileage.

this is some funny shipt.:biggrin: