Dodge Demon

Quick update.
At 280 miles now, pure fun. No crate yet. 1 recall so far for cruise control reflash. The reflash is the reason for the crate delays, race ECMs inside need reflash.
2018-08-12-17-29-21.jpg
2018-08-12-19-46-33.jpg

Your car is nasty looking!! I just love everthing about it. You know I just got a recall on my new Ram 1500 pickup truck about the exact same issue in regards to the cruise control?

Hahny, thanks. I get a lot of advice on what cosmetic mods it needs, but I love it as-is and am keeping it bone stock.

Most are surprised the fender Demon logo is black and not red, like comes on the Black Demons. I've actually had people say they thought it was a clone. Suggesting i order the red badge to match the brake calibers. Others want a red logo on the trunk lid. I like the stealth look, either you know or you don't. From the thumbs up I get, a lot know.

Hahny, thanks. I get a lot of advice on what cosmetic mods it needs, but I love it as-is and am keeping it bone stock.

Your words 30 years from now:

"It's a badass just as it is.........'Nuff said."

Don't change a thing.

:cool:

Please, please don't do cosmetic mods. We have a group of challenger guys at the local cruise. They do the stupidist cosmetic mods like colored lights and graghics. They look like an 8 year old did it. I did see a demon last week. We were comparing the fener flares to a GNX. It was a red one. Impressive but they are bloated. Reminds me of that hot cheerleader in high school that you see 10 years later. Hot still but packed on 30 lbs.

The car is absolutely gorgeous man! Putting the Grand National beside it in the photos really put things into perspective though, as I had no idea it was that much bigger (overall) than the GN! I mean, the hood scoop is almost as wide as the GN is in total. Makes it almost look like that thing could suck that GN right up the hood scoop! Your color combo really is beautiful and I’m with you, as I wouldn’t touch a thing!! A car this limited, this special deserves to be kept as close to as it came as possible! Wonderful car, thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car is absolutely gorgeous man! Putting the Grand National beside it in the photos really put things into perspective though, as I had no idea it was that much bigger (overall) than the GN! I mean, the hood scoop is almost as wide as the GN is in total. Makes it almost look like that thing could suck that GN right up the hood scoop! Your color combo really is beautiful and I’m with you, as I wouldn’t touch a thing!! A car this limited, this special deserves to be kept as close to as it came as possible! Wonderful car, thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Totally agree, the side by side really shows the contrast. Driving it you do notice the girth, it fills the lane. But this also gives you a secure stance for high speed stabity.
Also agree, not touching a thing.
thanks again!