Dodge Demon

AN/GSC-52

So I have a Demon reserved.
Thinking F8 Green with Satin black hood roof and spoiler.
Most suggest (Yellowbullet) Plum Crazy or the Mango color, resembles Hemi Orange.
Anyone else getting one? If so color choice?

Also considering seats delete, if this is somehow documented. looking for rarest combo.

Last edited:
Who cares what color others like. Get what you want.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you paying for it?

I'm with Rick.
It's your car, do what you want with it.

It's still very early on for this car but Dodge should be able to tell you the least color ordered.

Who cares what color others like. Get what you want.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you paying for it?
funny I brought home a Car and Driver with the Demon on the cover. Wife asks what color you getting? I say I got a color in mind but you first...she says Green. lol that was my choice too.
There's a interesting story on price, but at this time I'll just share it's at MSRP.

It's still very early on for this car but Dodge should be able to tell you the least color ordered.

true dealer allocations haven't been determined yet. one thats established
the build specs will start flowing. Heard they anticipate 100% will order seats.

These will be very limited production, at 100K+ there won't be that many sold.

A few may end up on the street and a lot on the track but that is what they are for anyway but I think most will end up in collections never to see the light of day.

with a 1 year only run of only 3000 for US.
I expect all will sell out with some paying $40k or more over MSRP. just like the HC in 2015.

true dealer allocations haven't been determined yet. one thats established
the build specs will start flowing. Heard they anticipate 100% will order seats.
Can you order just the extra passenger seat and no rears? No fun if you can't take a buddy along. Always been a fan of the B5 blue.

Can you order just the extra passenger seat and no rears? No fun if you can't take a buddy along. Always been a fan of the B5 blue.
Agree, Passenger Seat is $1, Rear set is another $1. Pass only makes sense. that is a nice blue! I checked and the Demon crates all come black and red. I was hoping they were color matched to the car.

Latest HOT ROD has a great poster of a red one![/QUOTE,

agree all I've seen in press is red. looking for something different. Coworker offered his Hot Rod magazine to me, a lot of excitement around this. Will be happy to post when it's home.

So I have a Demon reserved.
Thinking F8 Green with Satin black hood roof and spoiler.
Most suggest (Yellowbullet) Plum Crazy or the Mango color, resembles Hemi Orange.
Anyone else getting one? If so color choice?

Also considering seats delete, if this is somehow documented. looking for rarest combo.

Order the seat delete, purchase the seats separate if wanting to take a buddy (what's up buddy? lol) along for a ride.
You will have your rare optioned car and can use it as you like.

Maybe you want to wait a couple years for the even faster model to come out, or will you just trade this one in? Lol

Order the seat delete, purchase the seats separate if wanting to take a buddy (what's up buddy? lol) along for a ride.
You will have your rare optioned car and can use it as you like.

Maybe you want to wait a couple years for the even faster model to come out, or will you just trade this one in? Lol
no seats will be a rare combo, so impractical. most likely will get pass seat only.
I don't see the HP wars leap frog ing the Demon

9.65 bone stock with warranty is pretty crazy.
Read $25k over dealer list has started.

Just know that NHRA is digging in their heals for these cars on all required safety equipment to run below 9.99 .