Do you want E-85...??????

belsie

As of 10/12/2017 I am asking any and all parties who either have E-85 or are considering E-85 to contact their local politicians, fuel suppliers, EPA concerned groups ..etc...... to initiate a countrywide demand / request E-85 be available in all major cities / counties as per the original mandate set forth by the EPA.

If we don't speak up & demand the fuel for the reasons they designed ( fuel availability, help the farmers, and the best one is to make the US fuel independent !!!!! Do they still want us to bow to the middle east???? I don't think so ........ This should be an easy fix while we may have to spin the reasons for our concern!! ( not that they don't spin for their concerns....LOL ) That being said, if they screw up the E-85 availability we all LOSE !!!!!!!! DO YOUR PART, PLEASE...............................

It's impossible to produce enough E85 to support the country's need for gasoline. Enjoy it for what it is, a cheap alternative to race fuel. I run it in my car. Absolutely love it. I even have to drive 80 miles round trip to get it . But you'll never see it available in all markets due to the increased consumption and the time it takes to grow and harvest the corn. Instead, we're better off using it as we have it. If they were able to produce enough, then the price would be higher than gasoline simply because the demand would be greater.
Instead of hoping its available in all markets, I'd hope is simply never goes away.

As of 10/12/2017 That being said, if they screw up the E-85 availability we all LOSE !
All tax payers lose with every gallon of E85 that is produced. You're asking for more harm to come to all tax payers.

If the prince of Arabia has his way the barrel of oil will be around $ 70............look at the big picture and contact those who may make a difference !!! If Elon Musk (Tesla) has his way we will putting batteries & charging systems in our GNs ...... seems like the sound of music is on those who want it no matter what......."What's in you tank" Think about it, please.....

All tax payers lose with every gallon of E85 that is produced. You're asking for more harm to come to all tax payers.
Like the welfare, illegals. medicaid & the rest of the un-checked programs aren't costing taxpayers $$$$$$$ ? I don't think the farmers producing corn for many uses along w/ E-85 will be the topic on the 6 o'clock news......

Like the welfare, illegals. medicaid & the rest of the un-checked programs aren't costing taxpayers $$$$$$$ ? I don't think the farmers producing corn for many uses along w/ E-85 will be the topic on the 6 o'clock news......

I can guarantee you farmers aren't making anything with corn prices @ $3.50 a bushel .. new trends show farmers are switching crops FROM corn to alternates that pay significantly higher than corn.
Anyone planting corn @ current commodity prices needs to have their head examined or they purely WANT to lose money.

there are little if any incentives for farmers to plant E85 Corn .. just doesn't make sense .. however that is what people want you to believe.. that we are putting CORN in the gas tank instead of on the table ..
Corn syrup and corn by-products are simply not healthy for humans .. its been proven over and over...

Things have gotten far more efficient in respect to production of Ethanol .. it won't be long before corn is the second or even third source of Ethanol production .. I don't see E85 going anywhere for a while

We don't want to be the majority, just a protected minority!!!! So we all can gain from any supply available a continuous request and appeal for this fuel is a good way to keep it in the public eye and the ears of those who can produce & control the supply. Never hurts to ask.

We don't want to be the majority, just a protected minority!!!! So we all can gain from any supply available a continuous request and appeal for this fuel is a good way to keep it in the public eye and the ears of those who can produce & control the supply. Never hurts to ask.

Agreed .. and people need to have the real scoop on it.. not just what the loudest voice says

We must tell all the producers that we know the actual use of E-85 across the country including : Nascar, Boat offshore & inland racing, Autocross & various other users i.e. Mustangs, Corvette, Camaro, Challenger and a huge base of Import racers using E-85 all over the country. In most marketing environments this size of potential user market would attract the attention of the decision makers!!!!! NOT TO MENTION IT IS IS HELPING THE FARMERS & THE TOTAL ENVIRONMENTAL picture. Please send these thoughts to your state reps. & any Federal contacts you may have.....if we lose this due to lack of demand we will all suffer............

We must tell all the producers that we know the actual use of E-85 across the country including : Nascar, Boat offshore & inland racing, Autocross & various other users i.e. Mustangs, Corvette, Camaro, Challenger and a huge base of Import racers using E-85 all over the country. In most marketing environments this size of potential user market would attract the attention of the decision makers!!!!! NOT TO MENTION IT IS IS HELPING THE FARMERS & THE TOTAL ENVIRONMENTAL picture. Please send these thoughts to your state reps. & any Federal contacts you may have.....if we lose this due to lack of demand we will all suffer............
Man,you just won't listen. There is no demand for E85. It is being forced on us and all tax payers and the economy are being harmed by it.

Man,you just won't listen. There is no demand for E85. It is being forced on us and all tax payers and the economy are being harmed by it.
!!!!
Not here in Illinois. It’s available everywhere and I often have to wait in line to get it! Particularly in the summer months.

Huh.. where are you getting that garbage?
In my statement,I mentioned 3 truths about E85
1. No group of American citizens cried out for a fuel that is prohibitively expensive,absorbs water,and causes fuel mileage to suffer.
2. Ethanol is being forced on us under the guise of saving the planet from certain destruction.
3.Money is being taken from tax payers and given to the ethanol industry so they can get their product to the consumers at a competitive price.

Are you saying that all of these statements are untrue or just 1 or 2 of them. Please show us how any of these 3 statement are untrue.

!!!!
Not here in Illinois. It’s available everywhere and I often have to wait in line to get it! Particularly in the summer months.
Can you explain how this observation proves that there was an outcry for this stuff and that it was not forced on us and that it is not subsidized by taxpayer money.

Can you explain how this observation proves that there was an outcry for this stuff and that it was not forced on us and that it is not subsidized by taxpayer money.

Subsidized??
http://www.ethanolrfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Ethanol-Subsidies-and-RFS-QA.pdf

All politics aside, I'd like to see E85 (or because of politics in AZ, E55) available on a regular basis in many more places. So very many people sing it's praises when it comes to performance.

Phoenix is a huge and sprawling metro area, the 5th largest city in the country. I know of only 3 places within a 50 mile radius of my home in this megopolos that sell Popcorn Juice.

My fuel system is upgraded, ready and willing to take it on, however, I don't run it, and it's availability is one of the biggest reasons that I don't and I won't.

All politics aside, I'd like to see E85 (or because of politics in AZ, E55) available on a regular basis in many more places. So very many people sing it's praises when it comes to performance.

Phoenix is a huge and sprawling metro area, the 5th largest city in the country. I know of only 3 places within a 20 mile radius of my home in this megopolos that sell Popcorn Juice.

I don't run it, and it's availability is one of the biggest reasons that I don't and I won't.
E 85 exists only because of politics. The biggest reason you don't use E85 is because you've never tried it. Once you try it,40 miles won't seem too far.

E 85 exists only because of politics. The biggest reason you don't use E85 is because you've never tried it. Once you try it,40 miles won't seem too far.

Why would just assume I haven't tried it? You've assumed incorrectly and please don't try to put yourself in my position, you know nothing of it.

A 100 mile round trip to buy four 5 gallon jugs of corn sqeezin's when I can run the same numbers on 91 and alky injection just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not knocking your choice, I'm just saying that, in my case, with the effort needed, the bang isn't worth the buck.

Why would just assume I haven't tried it? You've assumed incorrectly and please don't try to put yourself in my position, you know nothing of it.

A 100 mile round trip to buy four 5 gallon jugs of corn sqeezin's when I can run the same numbers on 91 and alky injection just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not knocking your choice, I'm just saying that, in my case, with the effort needed, the bang isn't worth the buck.
It's not the power production that gets people hooked on E85,it's the quick spooling.
You stated that you were 20 miles away from E85.
I have no desire to force you to do anything in your life,nor do I have any desire to condemn you for any choices you make in your life.