DIY Alky kit

Save up your money and get an Alkycontrol kit. It's specifically designed for the TB, everything is included, it's high quality and most importantly he will stand behind his product with technical support. Remember, you are taking gas away and adding methenol. If there is a failure in the kit, you will run lean. It will take only a few seconds to do expensive damage. If your dyi kit is not top quality and it fails, you'll be out any money you think your savings by making your own kit. We have no e85 around here and everyone runs Julios kit. These people include racers that participate in TAI that are certainly knowledgeable enough to make their own kit but instead use Julios. Why? Because it's reliable and if they need parts he's just a call away. Another thing, TT alky chips are burned to Alkycontrol specs. If you make your own kit you will need to a lot more tuning.

everyone runs Julios kit. These people include racers that participate in TAI that are certainly knowledgeable enough to make their own kit but instead use Julios. Why?
i really hope the op reads this part;)

i would serious advise against this.i have made my own kit in the past,cut custom chips,played with nozzles and placement and jetting etc,take it from me there is a huge learning curve and it will get expensive fast.a $600 kit from alkycontrol is much cheaper then an engine and his just works better and is better built.there is support for the alkycontrol kit as well.

It costs money to go faster, take the cheap route and it will cost you more in the long run.