Divorce sale! Brand new Lonnie Diers stage 2 trans with new ATI 3200 stall non lock converter.

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
$2400 with converter, 2000 without I will post photos tonight. Will drop price to 1800 with stock pan and filter.

Sale pending on converter.

It is sitting in the car still and need to remove it. It has the pts extreme shallow tranny pan and 700r4 filter etc. The shallow pan sells for $329, paid well over $600 for converter located in the Chicago area. Its like getting the pan for free! WILL CONSIDER PARTIAL TRADE FOR A CZF(MONTE CARLO SS) CORE.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
If you're getting a divorce, keep your car the way you want it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Im keeping the car, just need the money to make up the difference for when I sell my house. Ill buy another soon! :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

This will not last long, great deal.

Do you know why divorce cost so much?
Because it's worth it- Willie Nelson

How many miles are on the trans?
Will you sell the trans without the converter?
There are zero miles. It was installed but I never finished the build. Id prefer to sell as a package, but I guess make an offer.

Sorry about your marriage problems. Your trans lists for $2095 w/o a converter. How much is the convertor worth new? I'm just trying to figure out if this is a good deal. Thanks

Sorry about your marriage problems. Your trans lists for $2095 w/o a converter. How much is the convertor worth new? I'm just trying to figure out if this is a good deal. Thanks
I actually dont remember. I would take the advice of other members if they can say. I ordered the converter quite awhile ago. Don't forget that it comes with the PTS pan which goes for $300+.

Last edited: