Disgusting excuse for

It's getting "better"! Seems the media tried to talk to fat momma, and her "councilman" got involved. He was arrested, and jailed.
Since he was already in the spotlite, the Fox News folks did some digging..........Guess what, he's under a RICO indictment for bribery, fraud, etc! o_O
He was no doubt, elected by the same scum that produced the two perps....Such upstanding folks!:rolleyes:

Why is it that the Blacks will stand up for other Blacks that have committed the gravest of atrocities?
I know it's not all of the Blacks but it's most of them.

If my brother or father or nephew did something like this, they would be disowned. I would cast them out! I'm not saying it wouldn't hurt, but it'd be the right thing to do.

D

Why is it that the Blacks will stand up for other Blacks that have committed the gravest of atrocities?
I know it's not all of the Blacks but it's most of them.

If my brother or father or nephew did something like this, they would be disowned. I would cast them out! I'm not saying it wouldn't hurt, but it'd be the right thing to do.

D

For the same reason they vote for the idiot in charge who is slowly but surely cutting their throats. Or re-elect a mayor who just got out of prison for dope charges (Marion Berry). Or Kwame Kilpatrick. Or Jesse Jackson, Jr. Or Charlie Rangel. Or... It's all about the skin.

The biggest pussies that roam this earth are the ones who hurt children and the elderly.

I have no sympathy for anyone who harms either, especially a child.

Time to take that sorry SOB to the local zoo and throw him in the lions den.

Has any more evidence been made public??

Last evening's news had some more footage of the "councilman walking and talking to his "supporters"..Same BS, different day.
There some SERIOUS 2nd amendment supporters around that area. We can only wish.:D

Last evening's news had some more footage of the "councilman walking and talking to his "supporters"..Same BS, different day.
There some SERIOUS 2nd amendment supporters around that area. We can only wish.:D

Don't care about corrupt government officials, i am specifically asking about evidence against the shooter (s) besides the victims word.
Anything????

Yea this is some crazy stuff. Brunswick isn't the best place to be. I work their often and in that area its not a place I would walk my kid.
The commissioner is also being detained for other issues as well.
sadly, the young pos thugs will be out too soon.
for me they wouldn't make it to court. But I would...

prints?
Powder residue on the suspects?

Have no info on that.......I'm not on the investigating team. [Retired]:D
However, since the gun was reported to be in a pond, I doubt prints are available. Fat momma lied about most everything else. So, it may be that her story of the gun in the pond is a lie, too. They may have found it in the punk's bedroom.