Dimmer Switch Needed

I have one $35.00 that does include shipping. This is the same switch that Hwy Stars sales for $60.00 on there website.
PM me if interested. PayPal F/F or add 3%.

Attachments

• 20170730_163312.jpg
    20170730_163312.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20170730_163312.jpg
    20170730_163312.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20170730_163230.jpg
    20170730_163230.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
I have two of them here left one $20 right one $15 plus shipping.
1fe74a53e1a5ac1f6c4c7fb49b7fc4d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hijack this thread. But whenever I plug in my dimmer switch the dashboard starts going crazy lighting up the high beam indicator light, lighting up both turn signal dashboard lights at the same time. And turns the dome light on when the door is closed and off when it’s open (opposite of what it’s supposed to do).
If I unplug the dimmer everything goes back to normal. But no dashboard lights or rear turn signals.
So I’m assuming I need one as well. Where did y’all get them? Advance and autozone only sell the headlight dimmer switch.
Unfortunately I don’t have PayPal at the moment due to a past bankruptcy. But I can buy online and pay with my pre paid debit card.

Once again I apologize for the hijack. But if there is a chain auto parts store that carries these please lmk.

Sorry to hijack this thread. But whenever I plug in my dimmer switch the dashboard starts going crazy lighting up the high beam indicator light, lighting up both turn signal dashboard lights at the same time. And turns the dome light on when the door is closed and off when it’s open (opposite of what it’s supposed to do).
If I unplug the dimmer everything goes back to normal. But no dashboard lights or rear turn signals.
So I’m assuming I need one as well. Where did y’all get them? Advance and autozone only sell the headlight dimmer switch.
Unfortunately I don’t have PayPal at the moment due to a past bankruptcy. But I can buy online and pay with my pre paid debit card.

Once again I apologize for the hijack. But if there is a chain auto parts store that carries these please lmk.

Yes it does sound like you may need a dimmer switch. I still have one in excellent condition.Read reply#4 on this thread ,if
interested just let me know.

Yes it does sound like you may need a dimmer switch. I still have one in excellent condition.Read reply#4 on this thread ,if
interested just let me know.
Thank you for the offer but I picked one up this morning and it didn’t solve the issues :(

I honestly broke one of my own rules of never buying a part until I’ve checked absolutely everything else. Everything pointed to the dimmer. Today purchased a new one at autozone (wasn’t easy to locate. They ordered it from another vendor). Well anyway I picked it up today and no chance in my problems. So it looks like I have a gremlin in my dash that I have to track down. I can’t even return it.