Digital Dash Parts.......

Lockman

OH, OK .......Now I get it
So...... I Finally got this removed , from my CJ5 custom Dash panel. This was to just install a new VSS green box & Speed Sensor . Good God almighty......but that's another subject
Any Hoo.....Do y'all think Dave @ Casper's would sell me part # 's 25018722 , 25050012, & The Tell-Tale Filters, # 25045475 , & # 25045251 ?????
I'll call him on Monday Morning......after cry'n the rest of this weekend.

I appreciate any support....... if ya'll got nut'n better to do :oops:

Thanks for the Heads up here, Bryan. I mistakenly wrote Dave...... when I meant to write John......Under Pressure here.:rolleyes:
....Richie

Update : John Spina & Joseph @ Casper's Are & Continue to be the absolute BEST ! I , Myself , am fortunate to have them here......How's 'Bout Y'all ???
....Richie - Lockman

OK.......WTF, Over ? Does any one know how the DS Connector .......You Know , the 1 thru 18 tell-tale Fucker, is supposed to Snap into the recess in the back of a Stock Digital Dash. ??????
I've stopped for the Day........While searching for a BFH :mad:

Found It......
My original Zip tie was gone........No wonder I was having dash troubles . KISS

Attachments

• Digital Dash Wire Colors.pdf
    239.9 KB · Views: 45
A very Thankful Shout -Out to John Spina & his Crew @ Caspers Electronic's. ( It's the UPS charge's that are hard to eat )
She hasn't Run this well in my 5 years of Ownership . I did a ' Shake out ' run of 'bout 25 miles on Tuesday. Then yesterday & today , I Clocked another 150 miles on her, 1/2 of it on the Hiway & the other 1/2 on our winding ,country, 45 MPH roads . I avg'ed 17 MPG :D
Here's A p ic of us on the 285 S..........Oh Yeah, this is in my 1975 CJ5 :cool:
At Last…..A Velvet Gorilla.jpg