Digital Dash, Fiberglass Fillers, Stock Intercooler, and TONS of other misc parts

USC87

Before I get to listing the parts, I wanted to throw out a little disclaimer based on what I've seen happen in a couple threads elsewhere on the board lately. I'm listing these parts here first, but, I also plan on listing them elsewhere. I'll make the best effort to go in order and give priority to the earliest response (whether email, pm, or in thread) but if a case arises and I haven't heard back from you in a day and someone else asks for a paypal address saying they are going to take it, I probably need to go with the person committing to take it. I've seen feathers get ruffled over "I was first" or "how could someone else have been before me" lately, so I'm saying that up front and before the parts are listed out. (Not to mention an earlier thread on here I had a few guys saying "I'll take it" for brake lights and other parts and never coming through, so I'd rather not deal with that again.)

With that out of the way, all prices below are plus shipping, and here is the list:

Intercooler mounting bracket $30
IMG_0469.jpg

Digital Dash Cluster, removed from N/A regal parts car that was not running, may be best to use as a core to have modified at Caspers. $90
IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_5325.jpg

IMG_7001.jpg

Fiberglass Rear Fillers $120 - no cracks, no road miles, were purchased from a guy who abandoned his project after painting and installing them without ever getting it (or the fillers) out on the road. SOLD
IMG_6891.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_7296.jpg

IMG_4190.jpg

IMG_8150.jpg

Steering Wheel Collars $10 each, grey/maroon/blue
Console Shifter Top Plate $30 SOLD
Interior Door Handles $8 each
Dash Vents $25 set of 3
Grey headrest seatbelt guides $10/pair
IMG_1267.jpg

More pictures and parts in reply post below....

Last edited:
IMG_5645.jpg

new 8.5" rear differential cover $35 - light surface rust from sitting, never used
1985 Fuel rail - $25
grey hardtop a-pillar moldings - $30 pair
blue hardtop a-pillar moldings - $30 pair
grey t-top a-pillar moldings $30 pair (Sale Pending)

IMG_2107.jpg

license plate bracket $8
rear defog/right mirror bezel applique w/ gold trim $8
dash pad to apillar trim, grey or maroon, $4 each (Sale Pending)
quarter panel extensions, non-spoiler hole type $20 pair (Maroon Pair Pending Sale)
IMG_2290.jpg

rear seat cloth panels for below opera windows:
* 1985 Maroon, one good one dirty and may clean up $10 pair
* 1984 Limited Blue, $20 pair
* 1986 Limited Tan, one dirty and may clean up $15 pair

IMG_3460.jpg

IMG_5196.jpg

Stock Intercooler $50 SOLD
IMG_2945.jpg

Door Panel escutcheons, have some scratches etc but good for driver, $10 each (front driver side Sale Pending)

IMG_5081.jpg

Armrests:
* drivers side tan $7
* pair grey $20
* pair dark blue $20
* under dash panels with sound deadener $30 pair
OR $15 passenger side only
OR $20 driver Side only

IMG_5483.jpg

Pair of horns $10
IMG_5645.jpg

Door hinge Set $60, off 87k mile 1985 parted in late 1990s
IMG_5970.jpg

More parts follow in reply below

Last edited:
Radiator Overflow Bottles $10 each
IMG_5982.jpg

Washer Fluid Bottles $8 each
IMG_6050.jpg

ECM Holders/kick panels $15 with lid, $10 without
IMG_6766.jpg

Gauge Cluster Bezels
* Grey Ttype/GN with alarm hole near idiot lights $25
* 78-83 Style $40
Instrument cluster Housing, great to modify for custom gauge set-up $40 each
Rear center filler panel $10each
IMG_6822.jpg

Power lock switch $10 with bezel
Power Window single switch $10 with bezel
Power Window Double switch $15 with bezel (Sale Pending)
Power seat switch $25 with bezel
Single switch without bezel $7
Double switch without bezel $12
Triangular cover for b-pullar seatbelt bolt $10 pair
Lower Door Panel Lamps $25/pair
Door Handle with chrome trim (outside) $5 each
Cigarette Lighter $8 each
IMG_7531.jpg

Complete conversion setup for cornering lamps - uncut front wiring harness from firewall to lamps, includes the small short harness that runs to each bumper lamp as well. Lenses in corner lamps are in great shape, chrome bezels are good for driver, with drivers side showing some pitting in chrome $300 for everything.
IMG_7581.jpg
IMG_8291.jpg

Woodgrain radio bezel $15 each
Visors good for core/recover $5 each
rear view mirror $10 each
Maroon armrest $10 each
Door pull straps $17 pair Grey/Maroon
Blue steering wheel, good for core to recover $50
IMG_9787.jpg

Black Sunvisors, not originally from GN, $20 pair
IMG_8581.jpg

Wiring harnesses: Have dash from unknown 84-up car, rear defog harness, rear taillamp harness, dome light harness, etc. best offer.

IMG_8697.jpg

Last edited:
Radiator Overflow Bottles $10 each
View attachment 215561

Washer Fluid Bottles $8 each
View attachment 215562

ECM Holders/kick panels $15 with lid, $10 without
View attachment 215563

Gauge Cluster Bezels
* Grey Ttype/GN with alarm hole near idiot lights $25
* 78-83 Style $40
Instrument cluster Housing, great to modify for custom gauge set-up $40 each
Rear center filler panel $10each
View attachment 215564

Power lock switch $10 with bezel
Power Window single switch $10 with bezel
Power Window Double switch $15 with bezel
Power seat switch $25 with bezel
Single switch without bezel $7
Double switch without bezel $18
Triangular cover for b-pullar seatbelt bolt $10 pair
Lower Door Panel Lamps $25/pair
Door Handle with chrome trim (outside) $5 each
Cigarette Lighter $8 each
View attachment 215565

Complete conversion setup for cornering lamps - uncut front wiring harness from firewall to lamps, includes the small short harness that runs to each bumper lamp as well. Lenses in corner lamps are in great shape, chrome bezels are good for driver, with drivers side showing some pitting in chrome $300 for everything.
View attachment 215566 View attachment 215568

Woodgrain radio bezel $15 each
Visors good for core/recover $5 each
rear view mirror $10 each
Maroon armrest $10 each
Door pull straps $17 pair Grey/Maroon
Blue steering wheel, good for core to recover $50
View attachment 215571

Black Sunvisors, not originally from GN, $20 pair
View attachment 215569

Wiring harnesses: Have dash from unknown 84-up car, rear defog harness, rear taillamp harness, dome light harness, etc. best offer.

View attachment 215570
hi i would like the rear filler
panels

Interested in the intercooler with bracket and a grey steering collar shipped to 00969.

Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I sent you a PM too, any chance I can come look at what ya got thur-sun any day? I'll be a Dobbins for work...

I sent you a PM too, any chance I can come look at what ya got thur-sun any day? I'll be a Dobbins for work...

Thursday/Friday would be out because of my work schedule, but I *may* be able to set something up with you over the weekend, I wouldn't know until the time got closer though. As of right now I would ideally be heading out to pickup a fender and header panel for my project car one day, and picking up/towing home a Firebird from Social Circle on the other... but it all depends on how things shake out. I could either have tons of free time or barely be home at all.

I can say that for the most part what I have unpacked and able to be seen/gone through shows up in the pictures, everything else is in taped shut boxes piled around the workshop and mixed in the basement from moving. If you were hoping to spot some extra treasures it may be better to wait until I can dig more stuff out to be seen, but if there was stuff already posted you'd like a chance to see firsthand, then it may still make sense to come earlier.

PMs shoudl all be responded to now. Possibly pending sale on driver's door escutcheon, steering wheel collar in grey, and double window switch with bezel not reflected above

Is the dash harness from a digital dash or analog dash car? Thanks in advance!

All the dash harnesses I had from turbo cars I believe are now sold unless I find another one in future unpacking. Not that it would be of much use to you (I wouldn't think anyways) but I do have a couple of normally aspirated dash harnesses left.

Also, an update:

Other items in thread have been updated as pending. If it doesn't say pending, probably is still available.

I'll take the white 1/4 panel extensions and blue ECM holder with lid.

Just to confirm purchasing the intercooler and grey steering wheel collar.

Just to confirm purchasing the intercooler and grey steering wheel collar.

Yessir, both are all boxed up with your name on it and ready to go as soon as teh weather permits me to take it to the post office with the truck!