Difference between intercoolers

So who is doin that ? Have they been to the track :unsure:
I've done more than that through the up pipe on multiple nozzles and pumps
And it wasnt a breeze.
I cant see nor would I trust the equivalent of an m15 nozzle for 1000 hp on the v6 just from an octane standpoint.
The more m1 I pumped in and tuned for the faster the car went.

That's not direct injection/seems like indirect injection actually.
And there hasn't been and advantage to my knowledge just another way of injecting.
Not many spray as much alky as you ;) so for the normal guy with one nozzle i think there would be a slight advantage

I have a Precision 62-62 with heat blanket, Precision stock location intercooler, 120 pound injectors on E85 using EECGN and the inlet temps are no more than 120 degrees in 85 degree weather during stop and go traffic. Most of the time it’s below 100 degrees. Setup makes 28 psi, and temps are never over 130 at WOT.
"inlet temps" are measured where? stop-n-go temp is largely meaningless, but if you have 130F temp measured in the intake manifold at WOT and 28psi... i would be surprised its that low without spray cooling some evaporating liquid. i don't recall the air temps after my Precision SLIC for WOT and 22 psi - thought it was 200-ish F IDK

"inlet temps" are measured where? stop-n-go temp is largely meaningless, but if you have 130F temp measured in the intake manifold at WOT and 28psi... i would be surprised its that low without spray cooling some evaporating liquid. i don't recall the air temps after my Precision SLIC for WOT and 22 psi - thought it was 200-ish F IDK
My IAT sensor is in the Up pipe about a 10 inches before the throttle body.

Sooooo, what is everyones thoughts about relocating the IAT near the T body in the up pipe. I dont think that the computer would have an accurate idea of what the engine is really seeing with it in the stock location. Alky spray would change that too, but I think the sender wouldn't like the spray on it either. Mebbie in the up pipe, before the spray? Or in the plenum, out of the direct path of the spray? I always wondered about that!
TIMINATOR

Sooooo, what is everyones thoughts about relocating the IAT near the T body in the up pipe. I dont think that the computer would have an accurate idea of what the engine is really seeing with it in the stock location. Alky spray would change that too, but I think the sender wouldn't like the spray on it either. Mebbie in the up pipe, before the spray? Or in the plenum, out of the direct path of the spray? I always wondered about that!
TIMINATOR
I moved mine according to the instructions for the EECGN computer. This computer is an absolute must if you want full control.

Not familiar with it. Mfgr. Info, model or brand, please? Where did the iat go?
Google search turned up nada...
TIMINATOR

Not familiar with it. Mfgr. Info, model or brand, please? Where did the iat go?
Google search turned up nada...
TIMINATOR
He may mean ECUGN (the blue box from Bob Bailey and Eric Marshall) It's a great ecu.