Diecast collection

sti/rosewoodT

I'm listing all my diecast on ebay. If anyone is interested in bidding on my auctions,my account is 2014hayabusa. It will awhile to get everything on there. Many rare buicks will be going up there. Thank you

I'm listing all my diecast on ebay. If anyone is interested in bidding on my auctions,my account is 2014hayabusa. It will awhile to get everything on there. Many rare buicks will be going up there. Thank you
Can you show me some pics of the rare buicks. Thanks

sti/rosewoodT-How about some pics of those Buicks that you have for sale please.

So far it looks like this is what he’s listing.
KID
E0BED519-77C3-440D-98BE-6A9232370A32.png

He sold one car for 20 bucks today. 1,500 is alot

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Hello....it’s been awhile for me since I been on here some people may remember me and diecast.the guy that started this thread is a good friend of mine like family.i am going to be doing his eBay under his name for him.he bought a lot of my old rare stuff years ago.just wanted to give a heads up to check out his page coming up.also I will be selling off some more of my diecast as well since I sold my gn...thxs Greg

Also that 10 pack of regals are all pearl white white lightnings.only 50 white lightning were made.i personally put that together was very difficult to due

Greg u suck for selling the gn!!! And save time and start a conversation with me and sell that rare stuff fast!!! Im still collecting strong real strong!!! By the way its AL and i now have 4 green promo jl and now both (only 2 ever made) rare raw metal gn sealed package promos from tom L. Later buddy!!!

He also has a 1 of 1 Johnny Lightning mock up car. It's really cool. I could see it going for maybe $500 or so not 5k but still a cool piece.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190513-200641.png
    Screenshot_20190513-200641.png
    374.1 KB · Views: 45
Diecast cars seem to be at a low right now. Just depends on who is selling what at what time. Maybe give it a few years and they will bounce back.

$50 shipping was probably a ebay generated price quote. I only ship priority & if over $50 for a item i include insurance.

Hes been smoking something that's for sure

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk