Did you bring your diaper haha...

Has anybody straight up asked Jeremy just where and who he learned his trade from?

I'm just askin' ............

I hear that Jeremy learned about Buicks, politics and anything you want (or don't) to know about farm animals from the same person. :unsure:

Jeremy has been a good student except when it comes to farm animals. He still has to learn that you can’t kiss sheep while you’re doing them it’s too hard to work them around.

Jeremy is Turboelky on this board. He's turned a few wrenches for Lou, over the years.
He now has his own Turbo Buick repair going on in So Cal.

Has anybody straight up asked Jeremy just where and who he learned his trade from?

I'm just askin' ............
Lots of trial and error in the early 2000’s. I worked in a machine shop on my free time with a fellow named “jellybean” Mike Cook for 19 years now. I’ve learned about everything I know as far as engine assembly, clearances, tooling, everything. Mike Cook and his crew have set over a couple hundred land speed records, everything from his shop is fast. I did however, learn how to set a cam sensor the easy way from TurboLou, and a lot of technical advice from Lou. Maybe before he retires, I’ll spend some time and build an engine with that old man just to say I did.

Nice video and build. Great attention to detail and fantastic welds! The quality of the welds says a lot about the build imo.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200511-121833_YouTube.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200511-121833_YouTube.jpg
    866 KB · Views: 131