Did I install this cam sensor correct?

I’m headed back there tonight to go another round with her. Yes, I will post pics without the cap but idk what stroke the engine is currently on.
Good luck sir and I really hope this thing fires up for you tonight. Keep us posted please.

Thanks for the reply.
. Strange thing tho. I was looking at my tps and I had 5v standing voltage at the grey wire but nothing at the blue wire which is the wire you connect a volt meter to set it. It should still start without the tps connected right? I’m waiting on one I ordered.
This could be a problem. If you have no reading on the signal wire on the TPS the computer may think your in "clear flood mode" . If that's the case the computer will not fire the injectors.

He did say he had injector pulse! I am watching, trying to learn.
I read that also but that was a week ago. He may not have it now. The OP changed so many things I think he should go back to square one. Engines are very simple devices. If he has air, fuel, compression, and spark the engine should do something when cranking....backfire in the exhaust, backfire in the intake, engine kick back when cranking...It should do something. Being that it does nothing, one of the needed parameters is missing...air, fuel, compression, or spark. The only time I have ever seen an engine do absolutely nothing when cranking was when a cam shaft was installed wrong...that was on a Cadillac engine.

Lol yep, the only time I ever seen it was when a piece of catalytic converter completed blocked off the exhaust!! I agree with what you said.

I read that also but that was a week ago. He may not have it now. The OP changed so many things I think he should go back to square one. Engines are very simple devices. If he has air, fuel, compression, and spark the engine should do something when cranking....backfire in the exhaust, backfire in the intake, engine kick back when cranking...It should do something. Being that it does nothing, one of the needed parameters is missing...air, fuel, compression, or spark. The only time I have ever seen an engine do absolutely nothing when cranking was when a cam shaft was installed wrong...that was on a Cadillac engine.
I know. Honestly I had absolutely no business thinking I could do this job by myself. Thinks do keep changing. I never lost injector pulse. I kept loosing spark. But the engine fires now for a millisecond and dies. One of the best TB mechanics I know said he’s 90% sure it’s the tps that is causing all this trouble. But I did have one shorted out injector that was also leaking gas into my cylinder. One of our members stepped up out of the goodness of his heart and sent me a mint set of 30lb injectors and a tt chip. And had not left my side via text and video through this whole thing. So here is the just of it.
I did the cam job correctly
Still have great compression
The car now will start up for a second and die.
I replaced my plugs again today because they were fouled.
And once my buddy saw the video of it starting and dying and knowing that I do not have voltage on the blue tps wire but I do have standing 5v on the other wire. Leads us to believe that this whole issue is a bad tps. But it was also the injectors were old, rusted, one was shorted and stuck open leaking gas into the cylinder. So please don’t give up on my guys. I’m very close to getting this started and would make me feel awesome if I actually got this right.
But I’m the first to admit that I’m an excellent crotch rocket motorcycle mechanic. But I’m a novice that needed a ton of help with these cars. And I promise to find a TB mechanic to fix any future problems with this car or my other TB that thank god had been the perfect car for the past 32 years. So please bear with me. I’m almost done. It’s looking real good.

One thing that I’m also gunna need is a used cheap stock turbo that anyone is looking to sell. Hopefully someone close to Daytona Beach Florida area. Or the New York City area (I’m coming home in April for my retired medical from my previous career). But I really apologize for confusing everyone with my changing symptoms. It’s almost done and I thank all of you very much for your input.
If my tps I ordered comes tomorrow I’ll post up a video of it running. If not then I guess I’ll keep trying.
God bless all of you guys/girls. I hope to have the pleasure of meeting some of you in the future. My door is always open.

Ok I got it started. Here are the 3 reasons why it didn’t run
1) fuel injectors were completely shot and leaking into the cylinders.
2) fouled spark plug from all that gasoline.
3) the turbo is seized. I mean locked. It was probably like that when I bought it because when I took it off I wrapped it in plastic wrap till it was time to go back on.
4) this was my bad. I was using a pos harbor freight multimeter which worked fine with the motorcycles. But would never give me voltage on the blue tps lead. Seems like anything under 5v wouldn’t register anymore. As usual I couldn’t Sleep last night so as soon as the pawn shops opened up I went out a bought a real multimeter (Fluke). And it gave me voltage on the blue lead. As soon as I aligned the tos correctly it fired right up. Sounds great too. Except for the seized up turbo but that will be replaced soon enough. Thanks to another wonderful brother of this TB forum. Once again I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for helping me through this huge mess of a job. Thank God it runs. If a anything else happens I’ll keep y’all posted.
Thanks again

Great to hear you're up and running. And thank you for posting up what was wrong. All too many times I'm searching something and there is no finality to the thread.

A TR running without its turbo lol.
Great to hear you're up and running. And thank you for posting up what was wrong. All too many times I'm searching something and there is no finality to the thread.
thanks for the kind words

Yea the biggest problem was after I left the Suzuki dealership I was working at I sold my snap on digital multimeter to one of the guys there.

Yes my turbo was seized and my stock injectors were leaking gas and completely fouled my new plugs
But my biggest problem was I was playing with a $4 harbor freight toy meter. And my tps was so far out If phase it was shutting down the injectors a millisecond after cranking the engine.

Yesterday I was like screw it and went to the pawn shop and bought myself a nice Fluke (aka the Mercedes of meters) digital meter. 20 minutes after buying the meter I started the car on the stock tps. Then after I removed the seized turbo and installed a new tps. It started and didn’t stall out.
So if was a combination of problems but the one that stumped everyone was a cheap meter on an expensive car.