Did anyone see that new Lexus Commerical?

At $375,000 each, I'll be ordering 2.:rolleyes:
Best sounding car to date IMHO. As good as Ferrari sounds, they can't top that sound.

Let's see.....

For $350K you could buy one of TOYOTA's leftover F1 cars, then enter F1GP and kick the crap out of Renault.

or put a plate on it and do light to lights. :)

It's a very interesting car, but it will suffer a supercar's fate. It will be driven 100 miles a year and end up as an end table.

The GTR (with all due respect) for its price is a much more viable solution to the fix.

I'm sure I will see one of these come through the shop in then next year or two as a trade in. We had a GTR and ZR1 here the very WEEK they were turned over to new owners. Trade ins.

It's a strange world and the love of the car (especially expensive ones) is now a financial chess move.

375,000 for a Toyota with 550 HP? :eek: Just don't see it, sorry guys. I would take a ZR-1, a few GNXs, etc.

Seems the LFA is in fact a chess move.

Lexus will sell 500 LFA so that they can sell 1,000,000 FT86's - which looks similar to the LFA.

Seems like they have also increased US allocations.

375,000 for a Toyota with 550 HP? :eek: Just don't see it, sorry guys. I would take a ZR-1, a few GNXs, etc.
Seriously, if you were wealthy enough to buy this, You'd most likely already have a ZR1 and couple of GNX's in your garage already.:biggrin: