DFW area people

Will race fuel be available at the track?

If we get a few Buicks to show up I guess this is a warm up to Noble?:D

Originally posted by fast86gn
Will race fuel be available at the track?

If we get a few Buicks to show up I guess this is a warm up to Noble?:D

IT SHOULD BE

POST THAT QUESTION UP ON DFWSTANGS

Word of this event has reached me in China. Wish I could be around to reinforce the Buick contingent, but unfortunately the timing isn't right.

Do any of you ever get over to Mississippi? I've got a GN down there and am planning to bring down a couple V8s in the near future. I get back four or five times a year, and enjoy tromping the accelerator whenever possible.

Have fun guys.

another reason the internet is better then CB's
;)

BTW, we went to redline saturday night and saw some of the lonestar buick guy run. some where moving pretty good.

Originally posted by SNEAKY
;)

BTW, we went to redline saturday night and saw some of the lonestar buick guy run. some where moving pretty good.

We have our moments.:D

Yep,mine went 7.24 with a broke rocker shaft and 2 bent pushrods.That would be 5 cylinders.I have it fixed now,guess we'll see if that was what caused all that missing and popping.

Originally posted by SNEAKY
;)

So why didn't you come and introduce yourselves? Trying to be SNEAKY:eek:

You didn't see much with my car I had a lot of boost problems part of the problem was not enough fuel I tried out the unlead 104 and never again it sucked I couldn't run anything over about 18lbs. It did run consistant though when it wasn't popping.

But I'll be ready for Kennedale back to 116 octane!

Originally posted by fast86gn
So why didn't you come and introduce yourselves? Trying to be SNEAKY:eek:

You didn't see much with my car I had a lot of boost problems part of the problem was not enough fuel I tried out the unlead 104 and never again it sucked I couldn't run anything over about 18lbs. It did run consistant though when it wasn't popping.

But I'll be ready for Kennedale back to 116 octane!

we pitted right next to Joe Martin, i was pit bitch helping Andrew out with the maroon GT.
5.85@125 on DR's baby

It was John Martin, and yeah I remember the car a marron and silver stang very fast.

David,

Watch those Ford guys their "Sneaky " ;)

Of course Andrew can't sneak up on anyone anymore.

:rolleyes: The car flys

G McCall

Originally posted by G McCall
David,

Watch those Ford guys their "Sneaky " ;)

Of course Andrew can't sneak up on anyone anymore.

:rolleyes: The car flys

G McCall

HE SURPRISED SOME REDNECKS IN THE STANDS.:D