Detent plate

I will see about getting a price for a dozen.

Jason PM me your phone number. I'll text you, its faster.

Rob H

List for those who want one:

1) Jason-Quiky One
2) Jason-Quiky One
3) Rob Hinson
4) Rob Hinson
5) WS6-Rich
6) Rafink-Shawn
7) JP112 89-Joe
8) 2QUICK2B6-Scott
9) 2QUICK2B6-Scott
10) Dvernst

Anyone else?

List for those who want one:

1) Jason-Quiky One
2) Jason-Quiky One
3) Rob Hinson
4) Rob Hinson
5) WS6-Rich
6) Rafink-Shawn
7) JP112 89-Joe
8) 2QUICK2B6-Scott
9) 2QUICK2B6-Scott
10) Dvernst
11) FAST231

Anyone else?

Joey likeee

Joey want Detent Plate.

Attachments

• tommyboy.jpg
    tommyboy.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 277
Installed...

Installed but yet untested as the engine's out right now. None the less it was about an hour or so to do.

Upside is there is no grinding of any of the stops to go from 1st right to 3rd. How it will shift now is this; Pulled all the way back,in first, you hold the shifter button in/push forward and it will detent stop at 2nd, release the button and push forward it will stop at 3rd.Push/hold the button again going forward it will stop in 4th/OD. The rest remains unchanged.

So,stage right style T-brake users would want to pull the shifter all the way back into 1st. Now without pushing in the shifter button simply jam the shifter forward and it will bypass the 2nd gear detent stop and stop directly on the 3rd gear detent stop.When you get it in you'll see it is designed to detent stop on the upper and lower parts of the plate whereas the original only worked on the upper movement.

Down side is the typical struggle to hold it in 1st because the shift boot bunches up when the handle is all the way back.Second is the shfter button may hang when put up in park and doesn't fully reset and I believe that is because the replacement J-rod is stainless and much heavier and the OEM piece is plastic. How you'll know is the key in the ignition won't fully turn back to remove the key, simply flicking the shifter button releases the button all the way and the ignition switch works as it should.

100_5427.jpg

100_5428.jpg

100_5429.jpg

100_5430.jpg

100_5431.jpg

100_5432.jpg

Anybody still have one laying around they would want to part with thanks

I might have 1 or 2 kits left. I know I have the original B&M but it was the kit we designed off of and I won't sell it. I'll check the parts bins next time I'm at the shop.

Yes, I did. Sorry, it simply slipped my mind. But I sent you a PM here.

I pm'd you a while ago Rollie. I have one I bought from ^^^^WS6^^^^ here last year. I swapped to a megashifter, so if he doesnt have one...I do.